What's the most struggle meal you've eaten?

U can use ramen noodles with vegetables to make a bangin stir fry..veggies ain't cheap tho

When I was a kid I loved toast with butter and sprinkled sugar over the butter..but I think a lot of ppl liked this

U can use ramen noodles with vegetables to make a bangin stir fry..veggies ain't cheap tho
Boil the noodles, add soy sauce and additional seasonings, strain the noodles, fry them up with some egg, chopped onion, bacon, and carrot.

An unhealthy abomination of an awesome meal
pimp.gif

How could I forget summer of 2012 when I was unemployed and broke. Potted meat and hot sauce. Lord :smh:

Boil the noodles, add soy sauce and additional seasonings, strain the noodles, fry them up with some egg, chopped onion, bacon, and carrot.

An unhealthy abomination of an awesome meal :pimp:

Yes..the chopped onion is key (texture/flavor)

Omelets are bangin and soooo cheap

I could eat that any time of the day

Real talk I had a nix f saltines that got me through the struggle w few days until I could afford some packets of Ramen.

Naw ***** it's just toast with ketchup on it.
laugh.gif
lol not when you put sliced cheese on that oh... its like you have tortinos ghetto style. hell salsa inside of a slice piece of bread with cheese is a ghetto taco...

U can make Mac n cheese with maybe 8 slices of cheese..and a little bit of milk and butter..boil the macaroni..add salt/pepper..done..melting the cheese takes like 4 minutes at most

Add chopped hot dogs or ground beef..awesome meal

Last edited:
Uncooked ramen crushed up in the bag with seasoning powder on top...ghetto chips lol

those syrup/ketchup sandwiches earlier in the thread tho 
laugh.gif

Costco has the game on lock at $1.50.

View media item 1107259
If you have nothing but change in your car you can put $1.50 together.

And Little Caesar's also comes through.

View media item 1107260
Domino's too. (take out, not delivery, two topping pizza is 5.99)

View media item 1107261
Then with all of the taco shops out here, get a plate of rolled tacos and you're set too.

l.jpg

Carl's Jr. has cheap burgers...

My point is when the struggle is real, fast food comes in handy.

Last edited:
^ Why go to Little Caesars when you can make your own pizza by toasting a slice of bread and spreading a packet of McDonalds ketchup on it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom