What's the most trouble you've been in? Vol. Uh Oh

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

killed a couple of cops with my infernus and got away with like 4 stars. e-thuggin' @*+*.
laugh.gif

Almost got wrapped up in this bank fraud investigation, thank god i got away with it, 5 years in prison smh
indifferent.gif

I did get set up the day before 420 though for selling weed, got caught with 20 thousand in cash and 2½ ounces and 5 cell phones word to young jewman,

I got 3 years probation, 6 months house arrest, 150 hours of community service, because I was only 17 and it was my first offense.

Tomorrow I get off house arrest.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad that's all i got caught for and nothing else, compared to everything else i was doing that wasn't even the worst.

I'm getting my act together though and signing up for adult school and city college tomorrow, going to go for graphic design and I got a full time jobdoing that now, i'm very thankful.

SwanginOn4z:
Nice hustle.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

went through all that trouble to "prove" yourself. lame
grin.gif

but he shut you up.

Swangz: i also did the same thing in school. i was ballin during those days, used to take all the crew out to eat at hooters and %#!$. until one of my boys gotcaught, he knew what was up, he didnt snitch.

^^you are an idiot. praising someone who stole from the public school system. YES that man is a G! Great hustle fam! You are the man!

Man i've been takin in so many times it aint even funny anymore.. aight lets see lol

Trouble with the law
1. Riding my bike around during a block party at night... They were throwing fireworks... but some old white lady called the cops and said it was gun shot...cops came and surrounded me since i was the only one outside... i didnt want to give them my info... so one of them grabbed me... and once he did that ipunched him in the face... went to jail for the night... had to go to court

2. jewish neighborhood police tried to arrest me because they thought i stole some bike.. and i fought back... then regular police had to take me in

3. Was blazing in my roof with a shortie... cops came... got taken in for that..

4. tresspasing some park by my house at night time... had bud on me... spend the night in jail

5. some dude left his car with the key in it and door open... i took the car and drove it down the block

6. Some drunk dude touched my girls %##... so i fought him... cops came and they took me in -___-

7. Underage drinking at a party

In school.
1. back in 4th grade i had those guns that made loud noises... my teacher thought it was real.. almost got expelled smh
2. 6th grade- got caught cutting class multiple times
3. 9th grade.. punched my gym teacher for making a racial joke towards me
4. I go to Harvard Model United Nations every year.... One time after a "Ball" i was @#+%*%# some girl from spain... and her teacher cought us... gotkicked out the competition

Parents-
Should i even try to mention? too many to name

welll thats just some....

does getting in trouble have to consist of getting caught? cuz ive gotten into alot mischief but never got caught.

I was playing ball one day after school and I got into a fight

parents started trippin and shipped me out to the west coast to live with my aunt and uncle

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^you are an idiot. praising someone who stole from the public school system. YES that man is a G! Great hustle fam! You are the man!

Word. I hated those days in class where we had to take a test without graphic calculators because
someone was stealing them.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I was playing ball one day after school and I got into a fight

parents started trippin and shipped me out to the west coast to live with my aunt and uncle

eyes.gif
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Word to...

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

felony theft for stealing school calculators and selling them. did it for 2 school years and got caught in 08 my senior year.

it was the wackest thing to be locked up in the county for CALCULATORS? but on the other hand i was making up to 1200 every week and i was ballin i cant lie.
stoneface to myself doe.
what kinda calculators are you stealing though?? cats aint even making that much sellin hot laptops/radios on the street...must have been makin cake off these calculus nerds though.

you actually believe him?
i was waiting for someone to call ducktales....
well look here fam, i want you to check the prices of ti-84 calculators at best buy, target, walmarts. then i want you to research and see how much they being sold for on craigslist. dont you think college kids gone try to save as much money as they can bro? half price calculators that are only one call away.
at the end of a school day i would go and steal a class set {30 ti-84s} and post up at TSU, RICE and UofH campuses{3 colleges i live seconds from} i would sell about 5 their within an hour at about 60 bucks a piece. then post em on craigslist and wait by the phone and almost instantly someone would call me and be like i need it where are you located i got cash. and since i was stealing them it was all profit! and i got so good at it i found a dude wanted to purchase them in large quantities to resell them, he offered to pay almost the same price i was selling em for off top. when i'd snatch a class set and call him he'd buy them all at 50$ a piece. 50x30=1500 in my pocket atleast once a week. and believe me fam i did this for 2 years, moved out my gaurdians house at 17 and had my own apartment until 4 months after i got caught. i had everything i ever wanted a nice car a set of swangers my own place to stay, a fine #+% female, and plenty money and was never broke. if you still think im lying i want you to post a calculator on craigslist in ya city and tell me how many calls/txts/emails you get within 30 minutes and call me a liar again dawg. stupid fool +%% imma lie for?

walmart---
http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref...-index&viewID=drill-down&field-keywords=ti 84

houston craigslist---
http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ti+84&catAbbreviation=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

if you still think im lying oh well, 2 middle fingers to you then. my hustle was being a thief why would i lie about something so degrading.
grin.gif
its possible to do that...I worked at sam goody/suncoast when i was 15-16...everyone there used to steal....i would walk out with at least $1000worth of stuff everytime i worked (put it all in trash bags and take it out with the trash at night except id put the "good" bag in my trunk)...Iset up an ebay account and became a powerseller almost overnight...I also set up connects with a few movie nerds and made a killing off selling dvd box setsfor anime, tv shows and tv series...I also had access to cd's,movies and videos games before they even came out so I would sell those for a lot on ebay. Iwas a powerseller at 16 then I lost it when samgoody went bankrupt...
ohwell.gif
...which I am sure it was due to everyone stealing at all locations..this included assistant managers so it was serious everyone but the store managerstole in my store.

Luckily never been in trouble with the law but had a couple real close calls...

Once was drinking a 40 in front of 711 before the club and once i finished it it was not 1 minute before 5-0 rolled up....so damn close...

Another time i was in the parking lot downtown and we had the bottle in the backseat of the car...everyone is done drinking and i'm standing by the carpouring my last drink...everyone walks away and i see a bike cop pull into the parking lot...quickly close the door with open bottle in the backseat, cap onthe trunk, and me holding a 1/2 monster 1/2 captain....cop rolls up and says is that just a monster i say yes sir and he rolls away saying have a goodnight...such a damn close call that was definitely the worst...he easily could've @@!*@% me over but obviously didn't care that much

i was doing the poop bag on fire prank when I was 10 with some older friends and one of my friends got caught and snitched on everyone

people are so uptight in here
grin.gif

when i was in school I stole and
damaged the property all the time.
it would be different now though
for a grown man to be stealing from the school district.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Man i've been takin in so many times it aint even funny anymore.. aight lets see lol

Trouble with the law
1. Riding my bike around during a block party at night... They were throwing fireworks... but some old white lady called the cops and said it was gun shot... cops came and surrounded me since i was the only one outside... i didnt want to give them my info... so one of them grabbed me... and once he did that i punched him in the face... went to jail for the night... had to go to court

2. jewish neighborhood police tried to arrest me because they thought i stole some bike.. and i fought back... then regular police had to take me in

3. Was blazing in my roof with a shortie... cops came... got taken in for that..

4. tresspasing some park by my house at night time... had bud on me... spend the night in jail

5. some dude left his car with the key in it and door open... i took the car and drove it down the block

6. Some drunk dude touched my girls %##... so i fought him... cops came and they took me in -___-

7. Underage drinking at a party

In school.
1. back in 4th grade i had those guns that made loud noises... my teacher thought it was real.. almost got expelled smh
2. 6th grade- got caught cutting class multiple times
3. 9th grade.. punched my gym teacher for making a racial joke towards me
4. I go to Harvard Model United Nations every year.... One time after a "Ball" i was @#+%*%# some girl from spain... and her teacher cought us... got kicked out the competition

Parents-
Should i even try to mention? too many to name

welll thats just some....
Don't you learn?

went through all that trouble to "prove" yourself. lame
grin.gif

trouble? i wrote a couple sentences, maan shut yo lame self up, first you call me out and say im lying then when i explain how im not lyin im lame? +%+* ipromise to god you da type dude i'd slap in da mouf and i bet you wouldnt do nothing
mad.gif
. ({}) @&% N_ stop talking to me and about me sir please keep my name screen name out your mouth keyboard. how da hell am i lame because i explained something after you basically called ducktales on me?let me stop im starting to ethug im so heated at this dude and that is lame.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

That dude Swag Swang wanna move weight so bad.
laugh.gif

and fam i used to sell rocks/powder/weed from 8th-10th grades, i stopped when i got the calculator hustle. i made cake selling rocks on the block in my hoodbut the laws got soo people would go to jail daily so i stopped and only sold drugs to exclusive people{ie friends, kids at school, AND 2 TEACHERS at myschool} and not be outside on the corner. then i totally gave it up when i found the calc hustle and was making more money from doing alot less. i could ridearound and get pulled over with 50 calcs in the trunk, but not 50 grams. that was one of the easiest/best hustles EVER.

out at the beach.. drunk/high.. with two of my boys, they where hittin on a girl on the beach, all sudden they walk up like 10 deep. so i jsut throw my shirt nchain off. knock first dude out.. beast another.. then i guess i got jumped, and boy pulled out his .45 and saw a firework go off by my head basically woke myasss up.. then 3 more rounds.. grazed one dude in the neck.. i jumped over the peer.. took off, got chased by a explorer cop. pulled over by 4 cop carsrunning.. btw it was july 3.. beach was paacked.. took the charge, boys swam in the ocean n where clean.. ended up gettin Asslt n Batt and sealing it, sincefirst offense.. by far crazy night

In leadership back in high school, homeboys and I used to steal a bunch of candy and money from the fundraising department. Used the money to buy some mj andcop a 360
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom