What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

I don't know why i always see these posts and feel like its some Nike or JB rep. trynna get money out of us...None the less not too long ago i dropped $248at flightclub on some OG White/Red Xii's... I would drop a good $300-$350 for some DS infareds tho.

the most ive spent so far is 200 4 a pair of tour yellow IV. willing to spend ryt now cuz of money is 300-350. if money was great 1200 on a dmp @ the most

i spent 400 on some og bred 11's
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

200 dollars on the air jordan xxiii, old love and black stealth. I know not a lot compared to others but Im a rookie in the Jordan Game.

MOst I've spent is retail for all my J's but I'm ready to spend upto $300 for XI concords but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

$395 on a DS DMP set a year and a half after release date. Other than that, never more than retail.

I dropped $225 on a pair of 2001 VNDS True Blue III's. Best I could find in a size 13 at the time. I love em.

The most Ive spent was on a VNDS DMP package. I spent 350 and the DMP Jacket came included as well.
glasses.gif
I also got a DS pair of 2000 XI Cool Grey for 190.00 and a 2000 V WhiteMetallic Silver for 135.00.

The most I'd spend would probably be 400 for the Violet/Cactus European Spizikes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom