Whats the one thing people roast you the most about??

Mostly for me it's frailness (150 and 5'9") and my small ears.

Used to be my skin, like circa middle school days. My boy used to call me Splinter Cell black :smh: :lol:
As we got older it seemed as though we stopped caring about that kind of stuff though.

mugger/poker/robber cuz i always look serious
Know that feel...
My wife was scared of me when I first met her, lol..
People always think I'm angry but I just don't show emotion or smile...
Trying to work on this flaw, lol..

Last edited:
My voice, but I don't mind the girls love it

Got everything from Barry White to Darth Vader

My voice is pretty deep but it ain't that deep. I always wanted my voice to be deeper like the Allstate commercial guy or like Barry white. Not the same tone but the same deep bass sound.

I know a dude who's voice is so deep that if you sit on the same couch with him you can feel his voice vibrate through the chair. No lie. Especially when he laughs.

Ditto.

Used to be my weight but since I started eating right and exercising that kinda stopped.

I take it all in stride now though..used to be real sensitive about it. :lol:

mugger/poker/robber cuz i always look serious
Know that feel...
My wife was scared of me when I first met her, lol..
People always think I'm angry but I just don't show emotion or smile...
Trying to work on this flaw, lol..

my gf always tells me "pull off that hat" or "pull that hood off" you scaring the people in here thinking a robbery is about to take place :rofl:

or checkout out anywhere i always get the solo look up, quickly look back down & then the fastest checkout ever :lol:

my gf always tells me "pull off that hat" or "pull that hood off" you scaring the people in here thinking a robbery is about to take place :rofl:

or checkout out anywhere i always get the solo look up, quickly look back down & then the fastest checkout ever :lol:
Man I feel you..
Even when I met my in-laws I got the "prerequisite" talk:
" Please smile for once"
It was the hardest thing to do,lol..
But it's more of a defensive thing from growing up, plus until I really get to know you, you wouldnt know I had a silly side...

Man I feel you..
Even when I met my in-laws I got the "prerequisite" talk:
" Please smile for once"
It was the hardest thing to do,lol..
But it's more of a defensive thing from growing up, plus until I really get to know you, you wouldnt know I had a silly side...

yep im the same way if you dont know me you would swear i just got out...but if you know me im the nicest/goofiest dude in the world

in-laws tho

i overheard my gf's mom talking to her when we first met "you really like that thug *** drug dealing n^&&*()_ in there" :rofl:
she responded "WHAT? hes not a drug dealer tho he has a 9-5" mom say's "yeah on the block" i damn near fell on the floor laughing

Last edited:
My voice is pretty deep but it ain't that deep. I always wanted my voice to be deeper like the Allstate commercial guy or like Barry white. Not the same tone but the same deep bass sound.

I know a dude who's voice is so deep that if you sit on the same couch with him you can feel his voice vibrate through the chair. No lie. Especially when he laughs.

My voice is like that, barry white coming out a body of a tall n slim guy ppl be doing double checks when im in public

yep im the same way if you dont know me you would swear i just got out...but if you know me im the nicest/goofiest dude in the world

in-laws tho

i overheard my gf's mom talking to her when we first met "you really like that thug *** drug dealing n^&&*()_ in there" :rofl:
she responded "WHAT? hes not a drug dealer tho he has a 9-5" mom say's "yeah on the block" i damn near fell on the floor laughing
Lol..
The look on my father in laws face when he saw me was priceless, plus he tried to OD shake my hand...
We still laugh about it until this day...
And I have a sweet spot for her mother and one day she confessed" I didn't think it was going to last because you have such a serious aura, but you by far are the nicest guy she has dated."
But the funniest thing I ever heard was from a homeless guy back in SF.
" man I'm not going to ask you for any money, you are a straight scary, looking ************"..
Gave him a $5 bill(for that)and laughed all the way home...

Last edited:
my deep voice

dudes in HS used to call me Barry White
chicks used to call me the deep voice dude from Boyz II Men

Back
Top Bottom