What's the rarest Lebron PE out there?

Alright if the white/orange were customs...

emmanuellabor- How much would it cost to get some customs made in a white/orange colorway?

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

what about the oregon zlb 2's are those rare at all? ive always wanted a pair

i dont think they are super rare compared to some of the other shoes being talked about in here

but they are rare.

Was there a white/pink "Gloria" Lebron 3? If so does anyone have pics of it?
b9e2424870bfc5d839ef778ab1fe7dad911ecc.gif

The Pink variations fell OFF after the LB2's. Low top III's, White/Pink IV's rather than Pink/White IV's, and the V's will probably beboring too.

Give me the Pink LB2's ANYDAY over any of the others (AZG included).

SVSM IX. Was back home here is Akron
Those would be at home here in Beaverton
tongue.gif

Those really do nothing for me since they are sz 9. If they were Brons sz and game worn I would be all over them. I like the game worn XVIII with KING JAMES onthe heel much better.

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

SVSM IX. Was back home here is Akron
Those would be at home here in Beaverton
tongue.gif

Those really do nothing for me since they are sz 9. If they were Brons sz and game worn I would be all over them. I like the game worn XVII with KING JAMES on the heel much better.

You meant XVIII, right ?

^I'm w/ DJ.. sz 9's don't do it for me as much as a pair in Bron's sz would.
eek.gif

It's a great shoe though..
smile.gif

Give me Bron's size DEADSTOCK and I'd be all over them. That was a major reason I haven't put bids in on the multiple times I've been offeredthat shoe. Is there multiple pairs or is it the same pair being shopped around every 3-5 months?

Not that anyone has a DEFINITE answer, but after seeing BKals' avy, I was curious. Roughly how many of the Cool Grey LB2's are there with the Denverlogo on the back? Anybody have a clue?

^Drew.. from what I've heard, I think 5... not positive though.

I'd like to hear what others have heard.
nerd.gif

^^Fella's, definitley more than one size 9. Saw 2 for sale while this one was here in Akron, OH. I know it's a size 9 but was still cool to see it inperson.

How about Bron's Black patent leather/Red IX's from his rookie year? Man were those fresh. I've never seen anyone with those.

Originally Posted by Bkals1976

^Drew.. from what I've heard, I think 5... not positive though.

I'd like to hear what others have heard.
nerd.gif
Never Groups of 5... at least 6... unless its a Look See or Confirmation Sample.

These are my fav Bron af1. To bad I could only get a sz 9. I guess they are pretty rare since I have never seen another pair.
304913224.jpg

^^^ Nice DJ. But there are definately more pairs seeing how those WERE scheduled to release....I personally do not know anyone with them, but i have friend,who knows someone....Its the same person who has Rock's un-tagged ASG's...:lol: PO

Back
Top Bottom