What's up with the subtle shots at NT?

It seems like in every thread where there's a disagreement, someone always feels the need to throw NT under the bus.

Saying things like "I know NT is full of virgins, but...", or "I know most of NT only had jobs selling kicks at Foot Locker...", or even "I understand that a lot of NTers make less than 30k a year, but..." basically dissing it's members.

Why do some people need to do this... everyone on here is a part of this community, just because you might be down with dimes or have a high paying job doesn't mean you can just go and talk down on those who don't.

It would be like if I walked into a room full of people I know and said "I know everyone in here is quite fat and lazy, but you guys should make an effort to exercise at least twice a week".

I don't see the need to take shots at people in a community you're part of.

I guess some people like to make like others feel beneath them, its not cool but its the real world.
People that feel the need to diss on others for no apparent reason have self esteem issues. 

insecurity......

like some dude will have some thread about girl problems and he doesnt want to get clowned for it so he starts his post out with "for the few nt'ers who arent virgins" as a defense mechanism

Even complex took a shot at us, and they're the dumbest people ever
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

insecurity......

like some dude will have some thread about girl problems and he doesnt want to get clowned for it so he starts his post out with "for the few nt'ers who arent virgins" as a defense mechanism
Correct. It has less to do with putting down Niketalk, but insecure members who attack others as a defense mechanism.
Someone will ask advice for what car to buy for 10 grand and the first sentence will say "I'm not a baller with an M3 like most of NT, but.." same with a girl thread, etc. People are afraid of being criticized so they'll insult first.

It's like a filter for some in case they feel clowning will ensue on something they post and have strong feelings about.

But it isn't a good filter.
Trolls gon troll and
  regardless.
It annoys me really because it shows how focused you are on the negative backlash than a useful response and its ugly.

Back
Top Bottom