What's Up With Toronto

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by AME416

As Minneapolis resident who is a native of Toronto I highly suggest you take a trip.
$CARBOROUGH 'TIL THE WORLD BLOW btw
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH TIL THE CASKET DROPS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SCARBOROUGH ALL DAY EVERYDAY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brampton >
pimp.gif
#burrr #skurrr #holidayseason

pimp.gif
T.O!

toronto in the summer is absolutely up there with any other major metropolitan city. the entertainment, activities, people, culture, etc is phenomenal. thewinter though, that is a different story. the good things about t.o has already been discussed. the one thing i wish we would improve on is transportation. itsone area where it really lags behind other big cities. the subway is aging, current streetcars aren't the most efficient, GO is sometimes a joke and theVIA (although not just part of toronto) is absolutely terrible.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If you want to see some of the baddest college chicks in the city, check out York University (about 30 mins. north of downtown Toronto)
York huh? gotta check it out
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Reppin Scarborough at Port Union all day!
pimp.gif
I go to York Universityalso...and I rep boners all day there too
pimp.gif
girls are foineeee

and if you're into Asian girls, hit up club frequency. I thought I was in Hong Kong when I was in that joint.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

and if you're into Asian girls, hit up club frequency. I thought I was in Hong Kong when I was in that joint.
pimp.gif
good looks on that info...looks like i'm headed outthere on April 2 through the weekend...gonna be a hell of a time i hope...ANY other suggestsions, tips, etc. let me know, it's appreciated!

In Toronto for the long weekend. Wanted to check out some sneaker consignment shops, but having trouble figuring out which ones are worth checking out.

Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom