Whats wrong with ESPN?

A little different bruh. Jemele was telling people they can boycott a brand that ESPN is in bed with. Beadle just said she wasn't. That's a personal decision.

I don't have a problem with it, but a lot of them seem like vegans. They have to make sure they tell. Ok that's your decision. That doesn't make you anymore "woke". Just like I'm not going to judge you while you're wearing your Under Armor sneakers on your way to Papa John's.

And I hate people who say it who never really cared or watched football in the first place. That's like me saying I'm not going to watch baseball. I watch it casually here and there and to see how the Yankees are doing. You aren't making this great sacrifice Dr King.
:lol::rofl:

You must now understand the concept of social media. You don’t want to hear people’s ideas stay off of it. Literally what it’s for. Imagine being upset to see people’s tweets....... when you sign on to Twitter ...
Imagine being upset in the first place............

I don't have a problem with it, but a lot of them seem like vegans. They have to make sure they tell. Ok that's your decision. That doesn't make you anymore "woke". Just like I'm not going to judge you while you're wearing your Under Armor sneakers on your way to Papa John's.

And I hate people who say it who never really cared or watched football in the first place. That's like me saying I'm not going to watch baseball. I watch it casually here and there and to see how the Yankees are doing. You aren't making this great sacrifice Dr King.
Now THAT group of folks is even funnier. LOL

A little different bruh. Jemele was telling people they can boycott a brand that ESPN is in bed with. Beadle just said she wasn't. That's a personal decision.

Beadle is straight up saying the brand ESPN is in bed doesn't care about women. You think people woulda went easy on Jemele if she said that? :lol:

They're making the same point.

Anyone surprised that Jemelle Hill gets canned and Beadle gets an expanded role on the networks NBA coverage AND A CONTRACT EXTENSION?

Jemelle is outspoken, gets silenced and summarily dismissed and Beadle gets a better gig for being equally if not more outspoken.

Beadle is straight up saying the brand ESPN is in bed doesn't care about women. You think people woulda went easy on Jemele if she said that? :lol:

They're making the same point.

No, because one isn't considered political. ESPN has a no politics stance.

One is about advertising, concessions and ticket sales. And let's not forget she was warned already. The NFL has had a problem with ESPN coverage for a while, and now there's Disney involved.

Telling people to boycott isn't the same as making a personal stance.

Saying I'm not buying Nike's because of how they treat their workers isn't the same as telling people they should boycott Nike because of how they treat workers.

Anyone surprised that Jemelle Hill gets canned and Beadle gets an expanded role on the networks NBA coverage AND A CONTRACT EXTENSION?

Jemelle is outspoken, gets silenced and summarily dismissed and Beadle gets a better gig for being equally if not more outspoken.

She didn't get fired

It was a buyout, she got almost $6 mil over her remaining contract. There's no reason to cry for her.

I don't get why some of you displace blame on Beadle as if it's the same. Wrong horse in the fight.

Kinda funny though it seems like the women on ESPN have the balls. They're an opinionated sports talk channel, they shouldn't be this bothered by opinions unless they cross a line of racism, sexism etc.

No, because one isn't considered political. ESPN has a no politics stance.

One is about advertising, concessions and ticket sales. And let's not forget she was warned already. The NFL has had a problem with ESPN coverage for a while, and now there's Disney involved.

Telling people to boycott isn't the same as making a personal stance.

Saying I'm not buying Nike's because of how they treat their workers isn't the same as telling people they should boycott Nike because of how they treat workers.

She didn't get fired

It was a buyout, she got almost $6 mil over her remaining contract. There's no reason to cry for her.

I don't get why some of you displace blame on Beadle as if it's the same. Wrong horse in the fight.

Wow :smh:

did espn drop baseball tonight? was flipping the channel and noticed that fs had their own nightly baseball show

It’s weird that they show show intentional talk from the mlb network. Sometimes they’ll bump highly questionable to espnnews (channel I don’t have) while intentional talk keeps playing on espn2. Pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom