What's your cable provider and bill NT?

FiOS - too much, it's like $200+ and I need to dead that **** cuz I don't even watch TV

Netflix - forgot how much

Hulu with no commercials - 12.99

Leeching off family members HBO and Showtime subs.

Direct tv $26 a month regular cable channels + they gave me a $300 Visa card

Hulu Spotify showtime 4.99 student discount

Xfinity internet $90

Streaming is very reliable with good internet, even better with great connection.

Depnending on what you want to subscribe to you can pay very little for what you like.

Some prices for example:

Spectrum internet - $60ish
Hulu (no commercials) - $12
Netflix (2 devices) - $11
Starz -$9
HBONow - $15
Showtime - $10 i think
Sunday Ticket - $24/mo or Student rate - $19/mo

If you have relatives or friends who purchase cable you can use their logins for access or split streaming prices with friends

Holy sh*t the whole I time I scrolled past that thread I always thought it was about a dude considering a vasectomy :wow:

I always thought that thread was cutting the umbilical cord until i went in expecting to discuss how i was excited to cut the cord when my baby girl was gonna be born :lol:

DirecTVNow for like 50. Everything else is trash

Tried for a month.....trash. seem like every morning it took 5-10 min to work. All I wanted to do was watch some highlights while getting ready for work smh. Wasnt worth the 60 or so dollars I was saving plus wife works from home for the hospital and she wants problem-free tv lol

Optimum....200...altice package with 3 premiums and damn sure I hardly watch anything but nbatv, HBO, etc.
Netflix hulu etc. dont work for me I like to flip channels smh

Tried for a month.....trash. seem like every morning it took 5-10 min to work. All I wanted to do was watch some highlights while getting ready for work smh. Wasnt worth the 60 or so dollars I was saving plus wife works from home for the hospital and she wants problem-free tv lol

Optimum....200...altice package with 3 premiums and damn sure I hardly watch anything but nbatv, HBO, etc.
Netflix hulu etc. dont work for me I like to flip channels smh

Your WiFi trash then. No service interruptions on my end

i pay about $70 a month for Spectrum internet only then use the spectrum app to watch live TV.
Then of course i have the usual apps like Netflix, Hulu, and all the free apps that simply require my spectrum log in to stream....

$40- Xfinity Internet
Free- Hulu
Free- Amazon Prime
$13- Netflix
$30-one time- Digital Antenna

An option too is getting the fios bundles that come w/tv for two years for 80 or 100 for gigabit. The tv package is much more than basic, and you can just add HBO. From there just use some sort of smart device, shield/roku/fire tv etc to either install the channel apps and watch from there, or get a hdhomerun prime device and a cablecard which is usually around 2.50 a month instead of renting boxes for $12. They have a new 6 tuner version coming out. You can supplement with netflix, or get the spotify student bundle for 5.99 a month, comes with hulu and showtime.

At the end of the two years just be ready to cancel. Either they'll slide you a deal, or you can actually cancel and take the competitors new customer deal. Rinse and repeat.

Your WiFi trash then. No service interruptions on my end

Lolol nah man signal strong af...it was the DIRECTV now servers. They even had a couple of server wide shutdowns for a few hours during that month....and little things like I couldn't watch tv and scroll the guide at the same time, nah man

Early days of Directv now were indeed trash, but they're better now. Would've kept it and held on through the struggle because of that early deal with 100+ channels including HBO was only like 45 bucks i think, but I didn't need it.

Early days of Directv now were indeed trash, but they're better now. Would've kept it and held on through the struggle because of that early deal with 100+ channels including HBO was only like 45 bucks i think, but I didn't need it.

Quite honestly not too bad for ME....but wife working from home would call me at work like, what's log in again, why isn't directvnow working, it froze again....i get home its quiet and she reading a book I'm like why ....blue DirecTV screen is still there when I get home
Order the cable back!!!! I dont care how much!!!! LOL

Best internet provider? I have verizon right now. Need the best deal possible.

Also if ya'll live in certain areas with Cox they have like a plan with internet and about 60 select channels including HBO for about 50 bucks. Flex i think it was called? bachelors pack basically.

Verizon FIOS for cable/internet
HBO through ATT unlimited plan
Apple Music
Spotify
B/R Live
ESPN+
F1
Hulu
Netflix
Amazon Prime Video

I need to get rid of some **** tbh

IPTV. $120 a year. Every channel imaginable including all sports. New movies and tv shoes on demand.

Back
Top Bottom