What's your favorite food/resto?

^No man, But will try. Thanks
happy.gif

I was craving for one. I just settled for a Mcdo quarter pounder instead.

@jason: no 24 hrs?? haayy...

anyway.with burgers...you can try Wham! burgers..and also charlie's in pasig(? am i right? haha)..

Good Stuff!
pimp.gif

for burgers, I like Murray and D'Vine in Serendra at the Fort. But my other friends here said Charlie's is better so I want to check it out soon, just so damn far from UST.

Also has anyone here had the burritos at Army Navy? Any good?

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by Fait

@jason16:
Have you tried Stackers in Eastwood or Hungry Hippo?
hungry hippo? are they still open? where????

Yeah, they have a branch in Timog and Katipunan, tho not sure if katipunan branch is still open.

^wow thanks for the heads up man! ever since their branches here in the south closed thought theyre gone for good...

hungry hippo burgers are on point! worth trying!

Hungry Hippo in Makati!!!

But for me, the best burger I tasted is still Malcom's Wagyu Burger better than Brothers Wagyu Burger.... There's on along H.V. dela Costa and another one in front of ABS CBN.

for filipino food, i'd like to suggest Abé in serendra. Excellent kapampangan fare. For some tapas, pastas, good drinks, and hookah, Larry's Cafe (which is right across Abé, also in the fort) is a nice place to chill. Lastly, Mamou has some really excellent and succulent steak! All are located in Serendra.
smile.gif

concur with Abé.trinoma has one too but serendra's a nicer venue. true value for money. try countryside in katipz too. world chicken, secret recipe, to add a few. bite club, wham, malcom, stackers, subway. whoppers!

Lolz, I came in wondering if anyone was going to put Aysee and there I see it not even 10 posts down.
laugh.gif

Aysee for sisig
Abe's
Old Vine (YES!)
Mamou (although it seemed to me that their servings got smaller)
Secret Recipe
Fish & Co
Cafe Metro

Well, all I can think of at the top of my head right now. I absolutely love food though so I have a lot more than I just can't remember.
laugh.gif
(Funny too how Aysee stands out quite a bit)

^^ Aysee!! it's been a while since I last ate there. haha

I also like their calamares, but the SISIG, four thumbs up!

Originally Posted by jason16

@Mackie I'm pretty sure no resto around Chinatown opens for 24 hours

But im sure Lingnams opens before 6am
laugh.gif

Anyone here can recommend a good burger?
Besides Brothers,TGIF and the usual's?
Stackers, BRGR procject (create ur own burger and name it), Army Navy 
roll.gif

man i LOVE aysee's. will always break the rice limit when you eat there

tapsi ni vivian is also great
good burger is very deceiving (in a good way because it seems at first you would be needing more than one serving.....had to learn that the hard way)
brazil brazil
goodah (the old school ones)
dely's @ the fort (carinderia style with carinderia prices. a MUST try guys)

and any suggestions for a good spanish resto? gonna surprise my woman with the best paella she's ever gonna taste hehe.

thanks guys

have to admit that im an addict right now for pancit lucban (aka pancit hab-hab?) and roast beef. can't stop eating too much protein and carbs now adays
roll.gif

Pancit Lucban: Buddy's in Q.C. (signature dish!)
Roast Beef: Dayrit's in Magallanes YUM!!!

THANKS RED

When I went to Lucban a few months back (great place, but I just hate travel times >_<) and tried the Pancit Hab-Hab from Buddy's too. Some good stuff right there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Burger Ave burger challenge
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
going through the thread again...me and 6 friends tried this back in Sept at the Makati/A-Venue Mall resto. Mission accomplished for 3 of us (myself included). Burger wasnt all that great, but really when eating that fast you cant really taste much. Still need to go back and check out our pictures

Also, last month during sem break in a 2 week span I went to Spiral, 7 corners, then Yakimix. I dont know how my stomach survived, but they were all pretty damn good. 7 Corners has grill-to-order ribeye (real ribeye) station and the dude will cut it as thick as you want, but Spirals is still the best...only cause my friend got us in half price.

Last, World Class Persian Kebab haunts my dreams. i heard they deliver.....?

laugh.gif
double down envy.jollibee is gettin' ridiculous with it now,massive heart attack for christmas anyone?

....i'm still gonna have one as soon as i stroll out of bed later....

Back
Top Bottom