What's Your Favorite Videogame Levels?

FFX. Seymour Flux (the 3rd fight with him). Perfect combination of luck+strategy needed if you made sure not to intentionally level your party up. That'sbasically what I look for in an RPG battle.

Super C. Level 5.

Also, can someone school me on how to embed youtube vids without using the crappy searcher?
nerd.gif

OG Halo's Hang 'em High
Hang_%27Em_High_screenshot.jpg

Halo 2's Ascension
Header_Ascension.jpg

Super Smash Bro's Big Blue & Hyrule Temple
872543-stage32_080313j_l_super.jpg

stages_hyrule.jpg

OG Mario Party's Mushroom Mixup
MP1_MushroomMixUp.jpg

The Last Mission in GTA4 Ballad of Gay Tony is actually pretty cool. I would post a vid but too much cursing

Those plane or helicopters levels, even the RC ones, on GTA:SA. They were so hard to do at times. It got
mad.gif
, but when you finally finished it
pimp.gif
. I also liked the Meta-ridley boss fight in Metroid Prime 1-so fun. that's all I can remember haha

Sonic 1- Spring Yard Zone and Starlight Zone
Sonic 2- Hilltop Zone and Mystic Cave Zone
Sonic 3 and Knuckles- Ice Cap Zone, Launch Base Zone, Lava Reef Zone, Sky Sanctuary Zone, Death Egg, and Doomsday Zone

Super Mario World- Star Road and the Secret Level after you beat Star Road

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2- Halloween Town, The Beasts Castle, Hades Underworld, and Agrabah

GTA San Andreas- Last Mission

Donkey Kong Country- The first level that you can get the Rhino on

This all I can think of right now.

Lord Jabu Jabu's belly and the Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

FFX. Seymour Flux (the 3rd fight with him). Perfect combination of luck+strategy needed if you made sure not to intentionally level your party up. That's basically what I look for in an RPG battle.
Was that right off the ledge in the mountains? I think he had that machine that wiped out one of your characters in a few turns too. If so, thatpissed me off so much.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by ikari XD

FFX. Seymour Flux (the 3rd fight with him). Perfect combination of luck+strategy needed if you made sure not to intentionally level your party up. That's basically what I look for in an RPG battle.
Was that right off the ledge in the mountains? I think he had that machine that wiped out one of your characters in a few turns too. If so, that pissed me off so much.
tired.gif
That's exactly it. The idea I had in my game is that I leveled up enough to where it wipes my team except for Auron, leaving him with 300ishhp
laugh.gif
. Then it's rebuild, then beat him down...but if you don'tbeat him down in time, you get wrecked again. Loved the frustration, made it so sweet when I finally got him.

Along the same lines is fighting Magus in Chrono Trigger without properly leveling your characters. Being forced to have a strat instead of just beating himdown through the pattern made it so much funner.

Donkey Kong County
Mine Cart Madness
Factory level
King K Rool Battle

Donkey Kong County 2
Red Hot Ride
Bramble Blast
Bramble Scramble
Ghostly Grove
King K Rool Battle

There are so many great levels. so many great moments in my gaming career, which has reached the 20 year mark recently.

My overall favorite experience though is definitely the two High Charity levels from Halo 2

It had two of my favorite tracks from the Halo franchise, "Blow Me Away" and "Pursuit of Truth." It is the "Belly of the Beast"stage in the heroic journey narrative cycle. Master Chief is audaciously storming the enemy capital. The visuals and the environment are so grand and surrealall at once. It is also your last chance to fight elites and your first time fighting brutes. There are opportunities for sniping, mid range/rapid fire fights,chances to get some epic long range 'nade tags and off course, the sword duels with former honor guards/Sanghielian zealots. I also tend to not likefighting flood but in the second high charity mission, it is my favorite flood stage in the trilogy.

If you do not know what I am talking about, you are not a Halo fan and if you are a Halo fan, you will want to replay the missions "Gravemind" and"High Charity."

Originally Posted by Rhino So

My friends just recently load it�to his modded�xbox and it was under the�Japanese name "Kaizo Mario" and he made bet with me that I could not beatthis "custom Mario level,�even with unlimited attempts." Well it took the bait and needles to say I ended up paying for his bar tab the�later thatnight.�

My boy�was being a Kaizo himself by making it the second level because the first level is doable for a skilled Mario player but then they become�almostimpossible and worth watching youtube vids of people beating those stages.

��

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Originally Posted by Rhino So

My friends just recently load it�to his modded�xbox and it was under the�Japanese name "Kaizo Mario" and he made bet with me that I could not beat this "custom Mario level,�even with unlimited attempts." Well it took the bait and needles to say I ended up paying for his bar tab the�later that night.�

My boy�was being a Kaizo himself by making it the second level because the first level is doable for a skilled Mario player but then they become�almost impossible and worth watching youtube vids of people beating those stages.

��

I was on the edge of my seat that entire video. Had me like
eek.gif
then
laugh.gif
then
indifferent.gif
then
sick.gif
then
roll.gif
then