What's your greatest steal of all time?

I traded Grinch's the day they released and $300 for DS black and pink Yeezy 1s.

2001 bred XI's at the outlet back in the day for $70 bucks there was hella pairs.

CDP pack Carmine's at Vacaville outlet for $110

Back in 2011 I got the CDP 11/12 for $200 off CL. After I check to make sure they were legit I ask dude why for $200. He said he was $200 short of getting his bike fix. He said only wore the 12's twice and tried on the 11's once. Dude even gave me the receipt from when he purchased them.

My first real steal was at an outlet when I was stationed in San Diego, I got a pair of "cough drop" foams for like 82 after military discount, not B-Grade or anything. I treat them like gold, even though I know that there are more sought out color ways, I liked them and I can't find another pair at the price. Best part is my wife told me to buy them. Also, I'm in the military, so when our base exchange gets anything of worth it is always below retail and no tax. I got the Cement 4s for 120. The 2s for 110, and the 9s for 120 on all of their release days.

07 royal blue foams worn x3 for 100$

spacejams ds 150$

traded sole seperated bred 13s for og sole swapped cement 4s(lmao)

mmy biggest and most prized come off.

DS laney 14s in my size for 150$( i was looking for 6 years) i love ebay

I traded Grinch's the day they released and $300 for DS black and pink Yeezy 1s.

2001 bred XI's at the outlet back in the day for $70 bucks there was hella pairs.

CDP pack Carmine's at Vacaville outlet for $110
Vacaville outlet is right by me. Im gonna have to start making trips

Mine was a trade....

I had a pair of Dr. Doom Foamposites. They were a little beat to say the least. I put them up on sole collector and got an offer to trade for some DS Obsidian 12s for my Dooms. 

Oh and I remembered back when Retros used to hit Outlets that I found some Oreo 6s at a Nike Outlet for $100. 

some of mine included copping Carolina flightposites for 100, ds j kidd flightposites for 500

I helped out a buddy that has a site get a SB connect and he gave me DQM Bacon 90's and a Clientele hoody for $115..

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats the NTer whose name I don't recall cleaned up on Paris Dunks back in the day for like $60 a pop and sold them joints for stupid loot throughout the years.

View media item 1017692

Got a pair of OG Jordan 11 lows from 96 for like $40 on ebay.

Got multiple running shoes and basketball shoes for like $30 when I worked at Finishline.

most of my retros when I worked at Finishline came out to no more than $120.

Croatian Styles?

I don't think he bought them for $60 though.
Don't think it was him, might have been, but I do recall the $60 price point being what blew my mind. My recollection could be wrong though, even @ a $100 a pop he cleaned up.

Don't think @Rick2345 even still posts, but dude got a pair of Playstation Air Forces for $50. Back when rare shoes were actually rare. :smh: miss those days.

Also, my friend sent Renegade Restorations a pair of Black Cement 3's from 2001 to get restored. Dude NEVER sent them back :smh:

Not sure if rare but I got a champion tune squad jersey for like 5 bucks when I was a kid. I still wear it cause #5'8problems lol. Kind of washed out though.

Almost DS 04 bred 13's for 100 bucks back in like 2010, came with OG box, retro card & even the receipt dude bought them from Nordstrom. Might not seem like a steal to some but those were my grails & all time favorite shoe, watched Mike play in them as a kid but never got to own a pair. Being able to finally have the shoe in my possession was everything to me.

I think my biggest steal would've been samples of the same shoe that SAT on ebay for days without any bids & ended up going for a stupid low price :x. Ended up finding out a few years later that an NT'er copped them so I wasn't eem mad, at least someone on here got to enjoy them

Damn I miss the steals that you used to be able to get on ebay :smh:

Too much to remember but off the top of my head:

35 bucks 01 royals at Nordstrom rack

59 Dr. Dooms foam clearance at gettaclue

29 bucks jordan 2 blk/chrome clearance FTA

19.99 derek fisher air max tempo Clearance FTA

Last edited:
PS3 for $60 last year
pimp.gif
sick.gif
Was it bricked?

Back