What's your local Gas $..?

2579231381_75967aa037_z.jpg

Regular $3.70
Midgrade $3.90
Premium $4.10

Depends on the store some have it cheaper, some higher.

I know dudes that pay less (get discounts) and/or get free gas though.

Filled up for $3.75 today. I thought it was high, but it doesn't seem too bad compared to some of you guys.

I live in NJ, and we have possibly the lowest gas prices but they still are too high
mad.gif

$3.95 for diesel
mad.gif
(2011 VW Golf TDI)
Regular is about $3.70

Dam compared to yall gas seems real cheap for me lol

$3.55 for regular lol n it was at 3.49 earlier in the week too lol

$4.09 in Silver Spring, MD, but I saw on the news that it was $5.00+ in Washington, DC by the Watergate Hotel. Is anyone even stupid enough to fill up there?

lol damn im in Memphis and I just got it for $3.59 ($3.39 w/ the kroger) and was complaining....

i live in chicago.. regular here is $4.77, the majority of this thread should not be complaining
pimp.gif

CTA pass ftw.

edit:

NYC gas prices are cheaper?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Damn, I'm glad I live in NJ. We don't have to pump it ourselves and we got the lowest prices. I paid $3.55 yesterday.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

$4.09 in Silver Spring, MD, but I saw on the news that it was $5.00+ in Washington, DC by the Watergate Hotel. Is anyone even stupid enough to fill up there?
My mans took a picture of a gas station (might be the same one) that was like 5.29 for regular. And yes there were cars filling up.
It's 3.85-3.90 out here in College Park/Hyattsville, MD

How is it under $4 in places. It cost me $88 to fill up today, and I have a 4-cyl. The most I ever paid to fill up. SMH. Why?

Back
Top Bottom