When a woman freely refers to herself as someone's "baby mama"

if i had a kid i would refer to the chick i had it with as the mother of my child

and i would prefer her to refer to me as the father of her child

but neither should happen to me because i would get married before having a child anyway

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think people are slowly trying to get rid of religion

and in a few generations, marriages might follow
Been having this conversation. It's already happening. Marriage rate down, divorce rate up and all that. 
Marriage and religion are intertwined. It was easy to stay married when religion was stronger, when women dressed more conservatively, when women weren't independent. 

As a society, we're far more liberal. There is a nude woman at your fingertips online. Chicks walk the streets half naked. 

I been married going on 2 years and it's !%$@*%+ torture. Mad scandalous chicks LOVE dudes with wedding rings. 

Save me! 

Been having this conversation. It's already happening. Marriage rate down, divorce rate up and all that. 
Marriage and religion are intertwined. It was easy to stay married when religion was stronger, when women dressed more conservatively, when women weren't independent. 

As a society, we're far more liberal. There is a nude woman at your fingertips online. Chicks walk the streets half naked. 

I been married going on 2 years and it's !%$@*%+ torture. Mad scandalous chicks LOVE dudes with wedding rings. 

Save me! 

if i had a kid i would refer to the chick i had it with as the mother of my child

and i would prefer her to refer to me as the father of her child

but neither should happen to me because i would get married before having a child anyway

Always hear "mother of _____/his children". Never came across that situation in real life.

I'm beginning to think it's something the %$**@ at BET created.

Always hear "mother of _____/his children". Never came across that situation in real life.

I'm beginning to think it's something the %$**@ at BET created.

I've almost never heard a female refer to herself as somebody's baby mama, its usually they just call the dude their baby daddy...my bm gets furious when i call her that

I've almost never heard a female refer to herself as somebody's baby mama, its usually they just call the dude their baby daddy...my bm gets furious when i call her that

Originally Posted by illphillip

I been married going on 2 years and it's !%$@*%+ torture. Mad scandalous chicks LOVE dudes with wedding rings in a stable relationship 

Save me! 
true story. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

I been married going on 2 years and it's !%$@*%+ torture. Mad scandalous chicks LOVE dudes with wedding rings in a stable relationship 

Save me! 
true story. 

so "child's mother" sounds better?  oh you fancy huh...

anyway you say it the bottomline is you are a woman who had a child with a man you aren't/were never married to.  nothing wrong with wedlock but titles like "childs mother" or "mother of his child" sound just as bad.  Baby Mama just has that "ghetto" stigma attached to it.

so "child's mother" sounds better?  oh you fancy huh...

anyway you say it the bottomline is you are a woman who had a child with a man you aren't/were never married to.  nothing wrong with wedlock but titles like "childs mother" or "mother of his child" sound just as bad.  Baby Mama just has that "ghetto" stigma attached to it.

if you are referring to a woman you are currently in a relationship with as your baby mama you are speaking about her in the past tense meaning the relationship is over on a mental level

every dude i know who calls their chick that sleeps with other women

it's not just a word, it's a mindset

if you are referring to a woman you are currently in a relationship with as your baby mama you are speaking about her in the past tense meaning the relationship is over on a mental level

every dude i know who calls their chick that sleeps with other women

it's not just a word, it's a mindset

Back
Top Bottom