When are the Comet AIRMAX 95's dropping?

Waited years for Nike to retro these in their true form.... any info on RD? Thanks!

Summer can't come any sooner. My fav colorway of the 95s next to the og neons and juventus which resembled the og emeralds (my first AM95)

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Hopefully they do these right. I love me some comets!!!!
just be prepared for mini bubbles. you might be better off just finding a pair of '03 euro retros. they shouldn't cost you much morethan what 95's go for retail nowadays.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Hopefully they do these right. I love me some comets!!!!
just be prepared for mini bubbles. you might be better off just finding a pair of '03 euro retros. they shouldn't cost you much more than what 95's go for retail nowadays.
Hopefully I'll be able to pick a pair up for cheap with them releasing again.

yeah at $145 retail, they are likely going to be outlet-bound if they are GR. slates are supposed to be dropping with these as well I believe.

edit: oh you probably meant pickup the 03s for cheaper. well hopefully, I'll be watching for some myself!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah at $145 retail, they are likely going to be outlet-bound if they are GR. slates are supposed to be dropping with these as well I believe.

edit: oh you probably meant pickup the 03s for cheaper. well hopefully, I'll be watching for some myself!
Yeah, thats what I meant. I'd rather pay the extra $ for the 03 pair and get the better quality, but if I can't find a pair, knowing me,I'll be too impatient to wait and I'll just get these.

These right?

29ff30n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom