When can we expect black FP1s to land?

Previous posites have dropped here prematurely. I'm guessing these will get the same treatment

hm...i think the gold joints coming out in like July so maybe they're coming out sometime near that?

I havent bought a pair of Nike's in 4 years, but these, man, i will have to get them just to spite my mother, who wouldnt buy them for me when i was in 7thgrade.

Nah these are slated for February. I just want to know when area retailers will be receiving stock.

YESSS!!!
pimp.gif

footlocker = basketball
finishline = running

fnl's never get basketball products like that

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

I havent bought a pair of Nike's in 4 years, but these, man, i will have to get them just to spite my mother, who wouldnt buy them for me when i was in 7th grade.
not callin you out or anything, but curious why niketalk then?

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

I havent bought a pair of Nike's in 4 years, but these, man, i will have to get them just to spite my mother, who wouldnt buy them for me when i was in 7th grade.
not callin you out or anything, but curious why niketalk then?

General and Sports forum
pimp.gif
, i believe you have asked me that in othertopics as well. Plus ive been browsing this site before i joined for a while and figured i would finally join.

RAW IS WAR!
(even if a GR, these won't last 3 entire weeks in DC/MD)

Retire your Nike Boots, throw these on...
laugh.gif

still have my OG black flights, and they look DS so i dont care, i just want the eggplants and the gold junts

footlocker = basketball
finishline = running

[Jay-z] " Ref boys in the building tonight" [Jay-z]

Just gotta find that Ref boy hook-up and these will become my new "off day laundry shoes".
pimp.gif

For all yall that wanna cop on eastbay use LKS17CCB for 20% off which brings it to 150.98 shipped (standard shipping).

All I want is the eggplants, I got the golds and they are practically DS (even back in college I knew these were something special).

Back
Top Bottom