When can we expect black FP1s to land?

lol....they are out in the 757 at military circle ftl. They have had them since friday but i brought both size 13s

I will be making the rounds toma. I usually hate shopping with the pinstripe boys but I gotta do what I gotta do.

F&F anyone?
nerd.gif

Snitches get stitches!...........or rewarded for their work. LMAO!

Either way, stores are getting 2-3 FSR of these.

Yeah. Like, for real.

Those pressed for early sales are very smart. It a "gazillion" of these joints made.

Yeah, 2-9-08 is the RD...I went to the mall in hopes of my pair, now I'm bummed. At least I got to try them on.

Got the call from eastbay on saturday. My pair will be shipped out C.O.B. today or early tomorrow morning. Only place i know of that got them and will sendthem out b4 Feb 9th.

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Got the call from eastbay on saturday. My pair will be shipped out C.O.B. today or early tomorrow morning. Only place i know of that got them and will send them out b4 Feb 9th.

you sure about that?
i got an error when i tried to place an order...

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Got the call from eastbay on saturday. My pair will be shipped out C.O.B. today or early tomorrow morning. Only place i know of that got them and will send them out b4 Feb 9th.

you sure about that?
i got an error when i tried to place an order...
I placed my order back on the 21st, monday of last week. I have my confirmation email as well, just waiting on the tracking #. I also called themtoday, everything is confirmed....
If you just ordered today or yesterday, then you probably came up short

yea I just called Eastbay and a rep told me that if I order today they ship out during the second week of Feb. Damn it... Anyone know where I can get thesenow. PM me or something please...

was a no go @ DTLR eastover and iverson, guess ill get off thirsty mode and wait til the 9th

Back
Top Bottom