When did Scottie Pippen do this dunk? (Vid)

Number 2 on the list. I thought it was the 1995 game when Mike was back and dropped 55 on them. I recently watched the game again and unless I'm beingblind it wasn't that game. So does anyone know which game it was?

Ah...I miss Scottie Pippen, especially as a Bull. That dunk over Ewing is probably one of my 3 favorite in-game dunks EVER.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

That dunk over Ewing is stiil one of the nastiest facials ever..

Yeah. Straight up ownage!
pimp.gif

You are correct. It was the game when Mike gave them 55. He did it late in the first, or early in the second quarter I beleive. I have the game on tape. Dunk is
eek.gif

And Scottie, well
pimp.gif

He's aight, but clearly they cheated my beloved Knicks out of championships in the 90's.

Any true Knicks fan can see that dunk he did on Ewing he put his arm to HOLD Ewing down thus causing that cheating facial. If he didn't do that he wouldhave been blocked straight up.

Because the referee's favored MJ and his Bulls during the 90's it was a major hinder to us winning a championship because of their blatant favoritism,disgusting
smh.gif

I knew they would put that dunk as the number one dunk.

A real ownage and facial is what Starks did to the entire Bulls squad.

It was proven that the Knicks of the 90's was a far superior team than the Bulls of the 90's, allegedly.

nice vid...what's sad is that if he tried to dunk on dudes like that these days, probably 7/10 of those they would have flopped for the charge instead ofactually trying to play some defense

I have the best damn top 50 spectacular dunks vid, and this dunk (which came at #37) is listed with a date 3/28/95.

nice vid...what's sad is that if he tried to dunk on dudes like that these days, probably 7/10 9/10 of those they would have flopped for the charge instead of actually trying to play some defense

fixed......

It was proven that the Knicks of the 90's was a far superior team than the Bulls of the 90's

laugh.gif

He's aight, but clearly they cheated my beloved Knicks out of championships in the 90's.

pippen_foul_050518.jpg

nerd.gif

That's a GREAT top 10.

Only complaint is NBA.com editing out Scottie standing over Ewing.
laugh.gif

"Scottie says 'in your *$*#!'"
laugh.gif

"On top for Barry. He likes it on top..."
laugh.gif

I'm immature.

And yes I know *$*# is another word for "face"

Back
Top Bottom