When did Steve Harvey become a relationship "expert?"

This dumb *****. He has had 3 marriages end because of his serial adultery. ***** where is YOUR moral barometer. ******* Christians. Judge you for ******** when they should take a minute to look at themselves. No instead they rather have a child rapists tell them what to do.

View media item 1260856
take that **** down the block fam no need to ruin the thread

Liked him when he was Mr. Hightower 8). Don't know why he's giving relationship advice, when this big mustache bama been married about 2 or 3 times :lol:.

Last edited:

that's what you call selling out?
Yes if you don't practice what you preach.  This man has as many divorces as books, he's preying off of the emotionally vulnerable women of his core audience.  Another Tyler Perry and btw how relationships has he "healed" with all his books and advice columns anyway?

My thing is if youre a comedian be that.  Dont try to profit from a market you know nothing about but can sell off your fame, that to me is selling out.

I mean, my God if youve seen how many single women I used to see with his books...I just think it's not cool to try to profilt off a womans vulnerabilities like that, he's like that preacher that talks a good game and makes you feel good, but after you put the money in the collection plate and go home you realize nothing has changed.  Stuff like that kinda gets to me, esp when he coulda just stayed a comedian if he wanted to get paid.

So romeo getting killed made him go bald
mean.gif

Dude had the freshest afro of all time, webbie 2nd
Yeh Romeo, that was the one who died!

I didn't say that made him go bald, Im just saying I noticed how he went bald after going from comedian to relationship "expert"

the 90 day rule

that he push always makes me laugh

as if holding back the box for 90 days will secure a relationship 
roll.gif

Yes if you don't practice what you preach.  This man has as many divorces as books, he's preying off of the emotionally vulnerable women of his core audience.  Another Tyler Perry and btw how relationships has he "healed" with all his books and advice columns anyway?

My thing is if youre a comedian be that.  Dont try to profit from a market you know nothing about but can sell off your fame, that to me is selling out.

But isnt relationship advice all subjective?

Who remembers that Bernie Mac interview in Ebony magazine where Bernie talked about how he and Steve Harvey were no longer friends because after Bernie got that part in Ocean's 11, Steve and his publicist went behind his back and contacted the producers and tried to tell them that Steve would be a much better fit for the part? At the time, Bernie said of all the Hollywood *******t he'd been through that was the one thing that hurt him the most. And now who's the first one on TV talking about how much they loved and will miss Bernie? Steve "I ain't got no shame" Harvey.
source

Here is an excerpt from the Ebony Magazine article.
But perhaps his biggest break came when he was offered the part as a blackjack-dealing ex-con in the movie Ocean's Eleven. With a cast that included Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Julia Roberts, Mac, by far the novice of the group, became a household name to a whole new set of people. The movie was a huge success, but caused a riff in his relationship with his Kings of Comedy co-star Steve Harvey. As the story goes, someone representing Harvey called Ocean's Eleven director Steven Soderbergh to push for Harvey to get the part over Mac. "The Hollywood game that we are in, it's a cold game," he says of the person who tried to convince Soderbergh that Harvey was more popular and a better actor. "And the sad thing about it is all of us are doing well, so I don't really see the problem. It didn't bother me because I see the big picture. When they told me about it, what could I do? I'm not going to sling mud. I'm not a rapper. I tell jokes. I try to make people laugh. I'm not going to sling mud. Steve and anybody else can say whatever they want to say. Ain't nobody got no control over me. I have the control." source

One of the reasons why I don't think like him. I did like Think Like A Man.

Back
Top Bottom