When did this "look" catch on with broads?..w/e it is i love it PIC for reference...

What's even worse is this cancer in female fashion lately known as high-wasted. Joints looked stupid in the late 80's, and looks straight up ******ed now. Is there a worse way to make a booty look terrible? 

Last edited:
What's even worse is this cancer in female fashion lately known as high-wasted. Joints looked stupid in the late 80's, and looks straight up ******ed now. Is there a worse way to make a booty look terrible? 

Yea, those same high-waisted jean shorts on a flat ***

Theys called cut out swimsuit
You have to have a certain body type to pull this off, this is sexy to me :/

The problem is when thick/fat women wear it.

Those legs...
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Is there a zipper in the back? How do they get in to them?

oh i HATE those.....

fat ******* think they can stuff they flubber up in there and fake like you got some sort of body, end up looking like DR robotnik...

My girl's sister be dressing like that. Ultimate *******/bird outfit.

You know how funky that thang gotta be in that AND jeans :x Ain't no ventilation, probably smells like death after 2 hrs.

Last edited:
My girl's sister be dressing like that. Ultimate *******/bird outfit.

You know how funky that thang gotta be in that AND jeans
sick.gif
Ain't no ventilation, probably smells like death after 2 hrs.
**** is a myth..thats what chicks used to tell other ******* that used to wear leggings/tights all day. (haters)

i've personally slayed my a couple of broads rocking these bodysuits (i usually leave it on & slide it to da side)

box as fresh as some DS jordans saturday morning.

after da 3rd one i figured it was just a summer look but seeing this broad on twitter doing it with a jacket makes it look like its got some legs

for colder weather...i aint even mad.
glasses.gif

who actually dresses like that?
sick.gif
umm alot of chicks, its sexy..i dunno where all these "
sick.gif
 " coming from....

matter fact, i think i found da OG joint that set da trend...

i know ya been to parties to and seen every thing with a vagina rocking this in different colors.

megan-fox-rolling-stone-gloria-v-bodysuit-american-apparel1.jpg

lookin like..

tumblr_mb98xdxGwC1r2ea75.jpg

and

american_apparel_bodysuit_full_body_by_livvyxvanity-d4r0jcy.jpg

im starting to question da amount of "yambs" ya really be claiming ya get up in here if ya having ran into a club chick rocking these

and you trying to peel em off or slide em to gain access.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom