When did this trend start?

laugh.gif

Seen this around. Some people in the trends, nbd. I'll keep my hair cut, thanks.

Wiz Khalifa circa 2011 when he was growing out his hair for dreads.

My little cousins got that same cut. :lol:

Nah, def Beckham Jr.

What's sad is seeing other players in the league jump on the wave.

It's like word bruh? Will the real Slim Shady please stand up lookin' *** dudes.

Yes Jarvis Landry, I'm talmbout you.

FlyNY probably thinks the Big Bang took place in Queens, and the rest of the universe emerged from there :lol:

I mean, you can't prove that it didn't.

Seriously though, before NY birthed hip-hop what were the south and the west coast doing?

I'd love to know what we took from ya'll. I've legit ran into south dudes who think that the RL trend started in the south.

:rofl:

Just accept it, ya'll all our mijos.

Last edited:
Lol The Juice cut is what its called, right?

I went to my sisters HS' football game. EVERY dude had one.

I would say the internet killed individuality, but this is pretty much the dreads of my generation in Florida.

*kanye shurg*

I had that cut for the past two years, was inspired by seeing pics of Wilson Chandler and Nate Robinson on here. Cut it off this summer and just have a fade now.

Wack style.

I promise you girls like waves better.

Waves are short naps.

I grew my hair out and with side and back taper. I switch between both styles depending on whether I feel like picking my hair out or not. No sponge needed. Had natural 360s for majority of my life til I grew my hair for dreads. Ended up liking the versatility better. Been rocking since 07 before it was cool or cats k.dot.

Most I knew that started dreads back in 07 cut them off because of the heat, and the havoc on their hairline. All that weight pulling on follicles.

Women love to play with and smell the naps/curls

Last edited:
gettin the blonde tips took off at the end of 2014, but mfs been rockin tapered fros for at least 3 years now

it started when people saw que and realized his name was que not ogbobbyjohnson lol

Waves are short naps?

What does that even mean?

Short naps are short naps.
Lol naps and waves dont even look alike.

man, yall can turn any topic on here into a  VS. 
grin.gif

I just wanted to have a chuckle at some lil ******, now we got the hair battle 2015 jumpin off

They just have that thin non curly grade of hair.

KD hair is horrible

i acutally thought he had something wrong with his head, i forget thename of it but he NEEDS to keep his ish low

you have a vagina?

and i never said waves are wack just not OD greasy or clearly S Curl kit waves

unless your a fucc boi, do you that ish played

You Dont have to catch feelings fam, its just hairstyles..

laugh.gif
 @ waves being called short naps. nah man it's curls.
Actually, this hairstyle originated in NYC in the 1980s
Stars such as Big Daddy Kane, and Father MC were known to rock this hairstyle. The south is just now catching on to this. They must've just listened to a Big Daddy Kane track and now they think that their part of the culture
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom