When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Ugh. Damn you guys. Lol. I was going to use my NBC employee discount on that crew once it hit sales. Haha. Glad you guys could get some stuff.

I finally got my Authentic USA Kobe Home Jersey.

Went with a size Small and they fit perfect...they're extra long though. I'm 5'10" 155 for anyone's reference.

Those Bowerman Tech Pants go hard! I love slim fit/cuffed track pants...Adidas made something similar, which i got last year and they're nice. Hope i can get a pair of those Bowermans though.

Also looking for an Authentic KD jersey in a 2xl, not the retro version. Thanks for the help

KVN

Where did you find them bro? Been looking small but only found them in navy, not in white.

Went with a size Small and they fit perfect...they're extra long though. I'm 5'10" 155 for anyone's reference.
Those Bowerman Tech Pants go hard! I love slim fit/cuffed track pants...Adidas made something similar, which i got last year and they're nice. Hope i can get a pair of those Bowermans though.
How/where did you get your jersey if you dont mind me asking?

Where did you find them bro? Been looking for small and only found them in navy, not in small. Please help me out!! Thx

Damn I think Im gonna pull the trigger on that USA crewneck...

Do Nike crewneck end up on sell cheaper than that price? Ive never bought a Nike one before and I dont wanna to over pay if I can avoid it

Just got back from the NikeTown in SF. They had the current USA Basketball non two tone shorts on display, but they are NOT FOR SALE!

I got shots of the tag of the shorts, they are way better than the two tone for sure!

Anyone know where I can find an authentic Kobe jersey in either a M or L? I tried checking a bunch of websites tonight but didn't come across any. I want both the home & away

Just got back from the NikeTown in SF. They had the current USA Basketball non two tone shorts on display, but they are NOT FOR SALE!

I got shots of the tag of the shorts, they are way better than the two tone for sure!

Pics? :nerd:

Outlet where I am located has started to mark down Olympic apparel, but nothing good is left. I want the track jacket but the $450 price tag is a little step, hopefully they get marked down significantly.

just got my Dream Team Destroyer in from Eastbay and i must say the jacket is amazing. i feel like this destroyer ran a tad big tho, i got a 2XL but i feel like an XL would be perfect. Too bad they arent anymore on Eastbay so i can return it, hopefully i can find someone to trade.

Anyone think the tee's will hit the outlets or clearance on ndc anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom