When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Anyone seen this in a medium anywhere?

Anyone have a NDC discount code they could share? Want to grab those sweet USA Basketball pants to go with the hoody but $70 is steep...

Anyone have a NDC discount code they could share? Want to grab those sweet USA Basketball pants to go with the hoody but $70 is steep...

Sorry to say but rarely are there discount codes for NDC unless it's clearance or a free shipping under $100. At least to my knowledge.. You could take your chances and wait until it goes on clearance or gets marked down... but then you run the risk of losing out on inventory... But I agree, prices are getting steep for EVERYTHING. :rolleyes

But I agree, prices are getting steep for EVERYTHING.

I know...already dropped $80 in shorts, $90 on the hoodie...and $30 on the caricature shirt...not sure the budget can handle another $70 on pants!

Just ordered the Navy/Red authentic shorts on Fanzz with a 10% coupon code. Just keep spending more money on Olympic gear...

I know...already dropped $80 in shorts, $90 on the hoodie...and $30 on the caricature shirt...not sure the budget can handle another $70 on pants!
I agree. I already spent $80 on the dream team shorts, $240 on the jordan and durant jerseys, $90 on the hoodie.

I want the pants but for $70. All my paychecks are spent on food, usa gear, and basketball shoes.

I called some Niketowns and they did a check for me. The Windrunner is marked down to $249.99 in their system, but the biggest size I could find anywhere was a medium.

Would it be possible to order one on NDC, and then price adjust it at the store?
would you like to provide info on what niketown had the size M? 

Yeah... I called NikeTown Vegas and they were the ones that said they had a medium in stock. They can also do the inventory search of all the other NikeTowns (I believe).

I agree with spending money. Couple pairs of socks, USOC Windrunner, USA KD IV's, red/blue authentic shorts, KD authentic jersey, KD shooting shirt (which I sold to make up for some of the purchases).

Yeah... I called NikeTown Vegas and they were the ones that said they had a medium in stock. They can also do the inventory search of all the other NikeTowns (I believe).

I agree with spending money. Couple pairs of socks, USOC Windrunner, USA KD IV's, red/blue authentic shorts, KD authentic jersey, KD shooting shirt (which I sold to make up for some of the purchases).
Cool! thanks. Ive copped my fair share of USA gear as well. Home and away lebron replicas, replica home shorts, Durant authentic away jersey, blue USA  hoodie, olympic socks, and i want this jacket! lol. Nike knows how to take all our $$$ 

JZ A HEADS UP THE USA AUTHENTICS ARE MARKED DOWN TO $89.97 @ 21 MERCER...JZ ORDERED BOTH HOME & AWAY KD IN XL...DEBBIE HELPED ME OUT N SOUNDED CUTE...SMH..LOL...WAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, JZ PICKED THE KD USA N BPTH JERSEYS TODAY...NOW WAITING TO FOR MY GM KD ID N STILL ON THE HUNT FOR THE WHITE/NAVY SHORTS

Last edited:
Weird.... I was trying to place an order for the 21 C windrunner. rjohnse5 said it was $249.99 right? Unless NT LV is being shady, they said they only had M lefts, but they said it was $359.99? I called 21 Mercer and they said it was $349.99

If theres anyone in LV do you think you could check on the price for me?

I'm debating on putting an order in on NDC for some USA basketball gear and hoping the price drops in 14 days... I don't know though....

Thoughts?

I'm debating on putting an order in on NDC for some USA basketball gear and hoping the price drops in 14 days... I don't know though....

Thoughts?

IMO you should get the things you really want first. The lesser wanted stuff you could wait for discount..

USA items should go on discount soon, I was given a list of places that may have the windrunner, but when I called they either said they sent it back or theres one or two sizes left..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom