When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

USA elite 2.0 socks in navy size large are back up on eastbay for all those looking. Probably won't last long though

The socks seem to be one of the most wanted things from team USA! I would have loved to see some low socks as well!

Where can I find this tee?

Anyone have or know about the N98 USA jacket?  NDC says it's 53% polyester/47% cotton but Foot Locker has a USOC N98 USA jacket that looks exactly the same, has a price difference of $0.01, but says the material is 100% Dri-FIT polyester.  Anyone know what the material is, or if these are in fact two different jackets?  Seems unlikely but one of the descriptions must be wrong in that case.

Side note I picked up the USA sweat pants in grey and NDC's image has the pants with the USAB star logo on the side but when I got it it has the new USAB "shield" logo.  Prefer the star but no big deal really. 

Any insight on the fit of this USA tee? I've read conflicting statements about it.

Last edited:
Swung by SawGrass Outlet and to my surprise I got the last N98 Badged track jacket for $59:D (retail $250) WoW!!!
It was on a hanger that had an XXL tag, glad I double checked. 8)

Hey NTer's,

Been a busy couple of weeks trying to get a hold of almost everything from Nike & Nike Sports Wear for this year's 2012 London Olympics. I was able to get everything under retail expect for the non two tone shorts (Thanks Max from Germany), the shoes, and the Dream Team Destroyer. Looking forward to rocking them ALL!

+1 sick pickups. where'd you get the hoodies? and for how much?
Hey NTer's,

Been a busy couple of weeks trying to get a hold of almost everything from Nike & Nike Sports Wear for this year's 2012 London Olympics. I was able to get everything under retail expect for the non two tone shorts (Thanks Max from Germany), the shoes, and the Dream Team Destroyer. Looking forward to rocking them ALL!

Reactions: dz
Odd question here, are these two items the same? 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-601845

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ns/navy/red/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

They clearly have the same design and are pretty much the same price but the NDC description says it is 53% polyester/47% cotton and FL says it is 100% Dri-FIT polyester.  It would be odd if there are two actually different versions of this jacket with the same design yet FT does have a slightly different name.  Can anyone clarify for me if you know? 

Back
Top Bottom