When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I'm about 5'8 and have an authentic Kobe in a medium.  I'm not sure if the replicas have the same fit but my jersey's length extends to my mid-thigh region but it doesn't quite reach my knees.  If that doesn't suit you, then I'd suggest sticking with a small.

I ordered what I thought were the two-tone replica shorts off Footlocker but they were the non two-tone ones. They are replicas and have pockets, tried looking on Footlocker for em but they weren't there. :nerd:

Going to return them though, not feeling the replica quality. I do like the pockets though.

You and me, both.  I saw it at the Beverly Hills NT and the 3M was :pimp: .  Told my boy I was gonna get it, then I looked at the price tag :x :smh: .  Most I'd go is probably $200-$250 because it's really thin...

Got up early to see whether these would be discounted and they were. Also saw that you could click on the blue letterman jacket, BUT it said sold out. Do you think that means it would be able to be purchased, or does that just mean that its not available, because I really want the blue one
eyes.gif
I thought only the Black USA Destroyer, but I guess they released the Navy/White one at the same time....I called all of the major Nike Town's and was able to get a phone order for one. Hit up Twitter, I believe Mercer in NY still has some, call them direct to place a order. Hope this helps!

Account finally reinstated! Yay! Just wanted to say sick Kobe IV's a page back and the fact that the player from Tunisia is wearing USA socks is hilarious. Kobe's in another color would be understandable, but USA Kobe's and socks, :lol:

saw the replica shorts here in europe, they're nasty.:x
super thin, feels like plastic, screen printed bs.....

saw the replica shorts here in europe, they're nasty.
sick.gif

authentics have screenprinted stars too.......difference is dri-fit fabric....and many holes in the sides...............right ?

saw the replica shorts here in europe, they're nasty.:x

Thanks for the description^. Have you seen the authentic shorts in person? Reason I ask is that is exactly what I thought of the Authentics, they were super thin, like paper thin, with screen printed stars. Lame. If the replicas are the same except for the laser cut holes, then I will but them because the have pockets.

Hey Eastbay Rep,
I noticed that the Federation jacket (#2651852) is a different image than the one on Nikestore.com

2 questions: Are the logos/letters patches? and is the left arm patch the new USA basketball logo (as seen on Eastbay) or the old USA logo (as seen on NDC)?

Thanks!
We are having someone check on this item in the warehouse. We will post an update once we receive a reply back.
EastbayRep - Brandy
We just had the Nike London Hoodie - Men's in Charcoal Heather (2651852) on hand and the image we have online is correct. The new USA basketball logo is on this hoodie.

As for the letters and logos on this hoodie, they are very skinny patches that are stitched on to the hoodie.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the description^. Have you seen the authentic shorts in person? Reason I ask is that is exactly what I thought of the Authentics, they were super thin, like paper thin, with screen printed stars. Lame. If the replicas are the same except for the laser cut holes, then I will but them because the have pockets.
holes AND dri-fit material.......those 2 things are important,  to avoid the sweaty butt
happy.gif

Does anybody here have the current Nike USA Basketball T-Shirt in L or XL for the youth sizes? What is the length from top to bottom and what is the shoulder length?

Thanks

for anybody that is going to cop an on court shooting shirt go with your true t shirt size! i got a large and it fits like money! super lightweight, breathable, and looks dope.  loving the fact its got a halfzip looks good zipped down or all the way up. might have to track down a kobe one now!

for anybody that is going to cop an on court shooting shirt go with your true t shirt size! i got a large and it fits like money! super lightweight, breathable, and looks dope.  loving the fact its got a halfzip looks good zipped down or all the way up. might have to track down a kobe one now!

looks dope! :pimp: thanks for the info, ive been thinking about one, how tall are you?

5'9 180 bro! dont sleep on the shooting shirt i think its the best authentic usa item to buy. most bang for the buck in my opinion, mine was 75$ shipped

Slept on the hyper elite authentic LeBron jersey too long and now it's sold out in Medium online.

Anyone have access to them and could maybe help a fella out?

shooting shirt has name in a arch ?..........it is straight on the ones the players wear ..........
indifferent.gif

5'9 180 bro! dont sleep on the shooting shirt i think its the best authentic usa item to buy. most bang for the buck in my opinion, mine was 75$ shipped

yeah most defintly, i really want one but i just bought some other usa gear because i wasnt sure how the s/s would fit me, hope i can track down a lbj when my next pay arrives.

Grabbed the Lebron replica jersey. Everything else was sold out at my HOH wish they had a small. I wear a Medium in everything else but not this jersey. The length is about the same no matter the size. The difference in length between an XL and a Medium was easy a quarter of an inch.

Went ahead and grabbed the size Large of the white LeBron authentic jersey from NDC. I'm 5'9 148 so hope this works out well. :lol:

Hey everybody! im pretty new to this forum, so sorry if this has been discussed before but i just had to ask this question. I've been trying to buy a Team USA Kobe Bryant basketball jersey for a while now. I checked out Nike to order one of these jerseys, but i noticed that the jerseys that they are labeling as "Authentic" has the player number & name screenprinted on it. I took notice that the LeBron hyper elite team USA basketball jersey has the player name & number stitched on/embroidered & all the Kobe Bryant ones were not. I'm really confused as to why they are selling thse replica type jerseys that are only screenprinted for the same price as the authentic type. I called in Nike customer service for any info on this and told me the description on the hyper elite kobe bryant jersey was wrong & it is authentic. Then i asked if the Retro team usa kobe bryant jersey was authentic and i couldnt get a clear answer on that. I talked to THREE different people at nike, and all three gave me mixed answers. SO anyways, after all of this, i just want to ask: Is the retro team USA kobe bryant basketball jersey screenprinted, or is it stitched on/embroidered? & Does the NBA store carry the authentic version of this jersey? Again, im sorry if this didn't deserve its own thread. I've spent the whole day trying to figure this out. It would be  nice if someone could answer this question. Preferably somebody who has ordered any of the olympic jerseys. Much thanks is appreciated.

This is the jersey that i am asking about. If anybody can answer this question, it would really help:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-564611/pgid-644411

and also this:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12959600&cp=10817391.11301969.13183453

Thanks a lot u guys!

Back
Top Bottom