When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

You gotta be quick in San Leandro. I've seen racks empty out within a hour.

Btw, the Team USA MS Tech AW77 is too damn legit. I get at least one person asking what sport I played at the Olympics. Always embarrassed to admit I only copped at the clearance rack.

I know that feel bro. Sometimes I just wanna say that I played badminton, archery or some other backyard BBQ sport. You know, something believable.

Last edited:
Yo i been trying so hard to get the windrunner, If anyone out there can point me to the right direction please do so! i need it now! lol

Yo i been trying so hard to get the windrunner, If anyone out there can point me to the right direction please do so! i need it now! lol
They randomly show up at the Nike Clearance store near me. Managed to grab another large today with an AF1 XXX 3M digital camo as bonus.

Just picked this up at the San Leandro Clearance Store.  Only one I saw on the floor, it was actually still on the rack getting ready to get processed into the inventory system but I was able to grab it for purchase.

My steal of the day:

Price $99.99 ...retails $500.  Ebay $360-$450:

Here are my pictures of it

Last edited:
Just picked this up at the San Leandro Clearance Store.  Only one I saw on the floor, it was actually still on the rack getting ready to get processed into the inventory system but I was able to grab it for purchase.

My steal of the day:
Price $99.99 ...retails $500.  Ebay $360-$450:

Damnnnn I woulda loved to cop that jacket. I also saw a guy buy 2 of the 3m Olympic jackets earlier this week. I need to seriously just chill in there and wait for hot product to drop

Looks like Nike has some new outerwear designs for the Winter Olympics as seen in these recent photo shoot pics.

gettyimages

Last edited:
I have a SZ medium aw77 USA tech hoodie that I thought would fit but I need a large if someone can point me in the right direction. Or will consider trading for a large if someone has one to give up. Pm me.

Omg, if anyone could get me a size L in any USA jerseys or jackets or sweaters for cheap just inbox me.

Please. I need this. My inner American is screaming out at me

Omg, if anyone could get me a size L in any USA jerseys or jackets or sweaters for cheap just inbox me.
Please. I need this. My inner American is screaming out at me
Nike San Leandro came up strong with Olympic gear the past couple of months. Got lucky with jerseys, sweatshirts, and wind runners but I kept missing the destroyers. A few people have them listed for $400 on CL for a couple weeks now. I knew for sure I'm SOL until I saw one listed tonight for $150. I had to jump on it quick! So keep an eye on Bay Area CL if you want. I'll also post on the Nike Outlet thread if I see anymore olympic stuff.

Aside from my passion of the dream team, the quality of this jacket is great all around.

Last edited:
Nike San Leandro came up strong with Olympic gear the past couple of months. Got lucky with jerseys, sweatshirts, and wind runners but I kept missing the destroyers. A few people have them listed for $400 on CL for a couple weeks now. I knew for sure I'm SOL until I saw one listed tonight for $150. I had to jump on it quick! So keep an eye on Bay Area CL if you want. I'll also post on the Nike Outlet thread if I see anymore olympic stuff.

Aside from my passion of the dream team, the quality of this jacket is great all around.

Awesome pickup bro. Always appreciate the San Leandro updates. Just wish I could go there more often. But then again I'd probably just be giving back my paycheck to the company. Smh

Awesome pickup bro. Always appreciate the San Leandro updates. Just wish I could go there more often. But then again I'd probably just be giving back my paycheck to the company. Smh
I'll keep posting outlet deals as I find them

Last edited:
San Leandro is your best bet. I came across 2 of those Dream Team Destroyer Jackets, one in BLACK (sz Med) which is on the bay and a white/navy one that I'm keeping. As of last week, they still have XL XXL Team USA white full zip hoodies.

Last edited:
I was randomly checking Ross and ended up finding a few of the USA replica jersey shirts in Navy blue for $10. They had the Lebron, Durant, and Wade jersey t-shirts. I also read that someone found the USA replica jerseys at Marshalls for $20.

Following up on that one Ross in my area had the 1992 Dream Team shorts and the regular Team USA shorts - $80 priced ones for $19.99.

I heard the jerseys fit SUPER long, like longer than usual. Is that true?

I'm about 5'7. In shirts I'm like literally between a M and L. Medium is a little tight, whereas L is a little big :lol:

Last edited:
Nawzlew you would need a extra small if they carry those or a small because im 5'10 and i get a medium and it look almost like a night gown.

If this helps you guys trying to get jerseys, I am 6.4, got a medium and it is really pretty long.

Back
Top Bottom