When I have kids they will most likely be girls

i wanna be that dude with 10 boys from ages 20-4

everyone knows that one family of all dudes that noone %**@+ with

"yup, thems my kids"

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i will be keeping them under constant surveillance[/color]
That ain't gonna help nothing cause as soon as they're out of your sight they're going to wil' out.. Look at Brooke Hogan.

Everyone thought I would have girls also. I have all sisters, my wife has all sisters, but I still had 2 boys (thank god).

Happy New Years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

My dad has FOUR girls, no boys. Mom says its karma.
wink.gif
I got demon in my past, so I got daughters on the way...
embarassed.gif

No webcams, no internet, prepaid cellphone w/ no picture messaging.

2u94kmh.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

My dad has FOUR girls, no boys. Mom says its karma.
wink.gif
I got demon in my past, so I got daughters on the way...
embarassed.gif

No webcams, no internet, prepaid cellphone w/ no picture messaging.

2u94kmh.jpg

Feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon
Better than a chick that say yes to soon
Until you have a daughter, that's what I call karma
And you pray to god she don't grow breasts too soon....

Kanye west....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by upnorth

Originally Posted by jumpman247

When i have kids they will more then likely be girls, because of my chromosomes, and it's cool I'll just mold them into something amazing.
huh?
nerd.gif
Special chromosomes in men actually decide the sex of the child, but how he found out that his chromosomes will make girls beats me.

jumpman is a hilarious dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i will be keeping them under constant surveillance[/color]
That ain't gonna help nothing cause as soon as they're out of your sight they're going to wil' out.. Look at Brooke Hogan.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]never said i was going to be that controling dad...but i will go CIA on their+#+#+[/color]

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i'm scared of the thought of my first child being a girl. I don't wanna have any girls, but at least if they have an older brother to keep them and any guys gettin at them in check it would be cool.
same here...if i ever have a girl, i want the boy to be born first
laugh.gif

i believe im having boys. my grandmother(on my mother side) had 8 boys. my mother had 3 boys. both my brothers had boys so im hoping to continue this cycle ofboys because i honestly dont want girls

My granddad's both shot out girls first, as well as my dad. I think it's destined for me to have a girl first....

Oh, wouldn't you know it.....my daughter will be born in August. Love life.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

They won't chase boys, boys will chase them, and I'll buy them pepper spray from fry's electronics for 4.99 as stocking stuffing on Christmas.

-Jaocb
My girl's dad bought her that when we first started dating
roll.gif

and i'm pretty sure he got it at Fry's also
laugh.gif

I'd be sure to hug and kiss my daughter as often as possible (no pedo). I will also try my best to enlighten her culturally, and socially.

I love my daughter so much, I just want her to stop growing and stay 3 forever!
laugh.gif
She's so cute and loving and I know that's all gonna change as shegets older.

I'm not having girls you know why???? BECAUSE GOD KNOWS IM CRAZY, I will murder me some little boys who want my girls

S!!! scares me somethin serious. I wasnt no bad bad dude, but I KNOW HOW S!!! works and it Scares me.

Back
Top Bottom