When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong...Video Link in OP

Where I'm from, no white man can say the N word :/..its a racial slur when used by certain people, and I don't know when these rules have changed

am unaware of any previous rules that negate what i said

good luck with calling a white a n-word over & over again w/o getting called one back
only with a lost white in your neighborhood maybe

120tjll.jpg

View media item 867828

Dear NY NTers,

Nobody actually cares about your opinion on him being from NY. Stop F'ing up laughs from the pics and gifs with your worthless essays.

Sincerely,

Everyone
+1

[thread="586891"]Quote:[/thread]
On this day of March 19, in the year 2014...NYC was granted an L by Arizona...let this go down in the record books accordingly

You won't see that again anytime soon :lol:

View media item 867698

:rofl:

And he's a Libra too?

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Man I'm taking all sorts of L's by association. Black, NYer, from the Bronx, who's a Libra and is in his 20s. That's 5
mean.gif

watched video again:

noticed white dude looks to have a large piece of skin hanging off his forehead which might also be bloody but its hard to tell

also - i think black dude connected with a decent shot to the head but the white being fat with a low center of gravity, stumbled back for a second, then recovered & form tackled
maybe he skinned his head on the pavement but the punch to the head could have opened him up to start

black dude has probably whooped a few ******* azzes in past & thought he could actually fight
he was wrong

watched video again:

noticed white dude looks to have a large piece of skin hanging off his forehead which might also be bloody but its hard to tell

also - i think black dude connected with a decent shot to the head but the white being fat with a low center of gravity, stumbled back for a second, then recovered & form tackled
maybe he skinned his head on the pavement but the punch to the head could have opened him up to start

black dude has probably whooped a few ******* azzes in past & thought he could actually fight
he was wrong

think the head scrape happened while they were on the ground tbh.

It ain't eem like dude connected right with that first punch but I caint really tell with that angle.

That's about as fair as it gets.

It was fair but I think his hands were restricted because of the sweater going over his head.

Not that it would have matter much dude was just bigger/stronger.

If things went differently I think his buddy would have jumped seeing how close he got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom