When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong...Video Link in OP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SON GOT WASHED!!!!!!!

He out here sounding like Jim Jones and Vado and he let dude ground and pound him so easily. Couldn't handle that weight difference. Son had him pinned.

Dude went a little extra with some of those punches in the end though.

This one did it for me lel

LMAO!!! These gifs are out of control in here.

I still don't get why Freekie was trying take his sweater off while he on the ground. Dude spun around multiple times and gave his back up easily then got KO'd.

This one did it for me lel

LMAO!!! These gifs are out of control in here.

I still don't get why Freekie was trying take his sweater off while he on the ground. Dude spun around multiple times and gave his back up easily then got KO'd.
You even see trained MMA fighters do this sometimes when competing. When it's just too overwhelming to block strikes intelligently from the mount, they'll sometimes succumb to instictual defense mechanisms and just turn over and try to curl up. It's like they know the loss is inevitable, just trying to minimize the damage. Usually it ends up in a rear naked choke.

My man on the dirt bike
roll.gif
dirtbike is my favorite one, followed by the new luge one, then the snake charmer one. all gold.

My personal favorite is the bobsled one, funny as hell to me

Sucks that this thread is dying down. I mean it had to happen eventually but the gifs and comments were hilarious

Gifs r truely priceless n I love them still can't stop laughing at the bob sled and the cannon they r to funny also the dirt bike one... I mean come on those are comedy gold lol

Back
Top Bottom