When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong Vol. I Gave You AIDS

Only thing that will get you shot is saying you got aids or you really a man. Why would you play with either of them when dude is drunk
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea he aint have to shoot her off top...but shorty knew better than to play like that, especially in DC with all the aids and all that

Good for her drunk or not, whether she was joking or not. She got off easy the way I see it.

AIDs is considered a weapon btw, you will get arrested for serial spreading the disease on purpose with out telling your partners beforehand.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Definitely won't get acquitted. He'll probably plead temporary insanity and get a reduced sentence though.
and rightfully so. In this case she played biological warfare even if it was a joke. By reading this dude was doing other guys a favor. Should have finished the job though.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Dude should've kept his cool there's only a 0.05% chance of getting HIV when having unprotected sex with a woman, on top of everything she was kidding.

a woman with HIV? where the #$@+ u get this stat from?

Originally Posted by Renzo289

Lloyd Wilkins, 49, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during a crime of violence and possession of an unregistered firearm, according to U.S. Attorney Ronald C. Machen Jr.
According to authorities, in April the victim visited Wilkins at his home in Northeast Washington. The two drank alcohol and had sex. Then, the victim told Wilkins she had given him AIDS, authorities said.

Wilkins then walked to his bedroom closet and retrieved a 12-gauge, single-shot shotgun. He pointed it in the victim’s direction and the weapon went off, striking her in the head.

Wilkins called 911 and said he had shot someone.

Despite her injury, the victim called a friend to pick her up from Wilkins’s house and drive her to the hospital. She underwent several surgeries and remains deaf in her right ear.

According to the victim’s medical records, which were presented as evidence in the case, she does not have AIDS. Authorities said she was joking when she told Wilkins that she had infected him.

Wilkins is scheduled to be sentenced Feb. 3.

Source: The Washington Post

eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Serves her right, if i was on the jury for this trial i would acquit this man!

I'm sorry, but
roll.gif
.  How can you joke about that?  In hindsight, of course, he went way too far, but had I been in this situation
30t6p3b.gif
.  She would have 1 chance to tell me she's joking...

laugh.gif
so she didn't wanna let dude in on the tasteless joke before he aim at her head?

roll.gif
roll.gif
like you just sittin there, thinkin what? he wont pull the trigger
roll.gif

Dude should've kept his cool there's only a 0.05% chance of getting HIV when having unprotected sex with a woman, on top of everything she was kidding.

Proof on this? Have you tried this? Are you a doctor?

once, my cousin, uncle & i were playing that Magic Johnson Basketball game on NES. Magic's head popped up to say "good shot!" or something like that. my cousin says "haha AIDS boy" and my uncle says "knock on wood, pendejo."we all passed out and i got up to whizz later and couldn't find my cousin. i woke my uncle up and we went looking. he was in the backyard on his knees crying and we asked "what the fruit are you doing?"

he was praying and crying because he didn't want to "get the AIDS" because of that. we laughed at him.

dude was 15, BTW.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Proof on this? Have you tried this? Are you a doctor?

wheres the proof
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

laugh.gif
so she didn't wanna let dude in on the tasteless joke before he aim at her head?

roll.gif
roll.gif
like you just sittin there, thinkin what? he wont pull the trigger
roll.gif

im sayin. like whats the best case scenario after tellin somebody that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Once I heard this took place in north east dc, it all made sense lol.

Just what in the hell are you trying to say here sir?

women do contract the virus much more easily during sex as the vagina is one big mucus membrane the virus is capable of infecting while a man only has the orifice of his penile urethra as long as he doesn't have other sores etc .

yes the transmission rate for a women to man is low not sure if its as low as .05% but that is per encounter not something I would want to chance

Originally Posted by RetroSan

damn, how u joke about something like that
indifferent.gif

but personally, pregnancy scare jokes are the +#%!+!$ worst 

Pregnancy scare jokes are nowhere close to as bad as an aids scare joke.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom