When people are wrong...

When someone is wrong about something specific, do you correct them???

Personally, I sometimes let them be, because I don't want to seem like an @55h0l3 or "know-it-all".

DISCUSS.

When someone is wrong about something specific, do you correct them???

Personally, I sometimes let them be, because I don't want to seem like an @55h0l3 or "know-it-all".

DISCUSS.

Most of the time I let them be as well. But if they try to come off as the know it all I'll correct them and let them know they fudged up.

Most of the time I let them be as well. But if they try to come off as the know it all I'll correct them and let them know they fudged up.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ your Avy 
roll.gif

Only if it's something important. If it's something small, who cares. It also depends on who it is also.

Only if it's something important. If it's something small, who cares. It also depends on who it is also.

Depends on who the person is, what theyre talking about, and most importantly HOW they're saying it.

Depends on who the person is, what theyre talking about, and most importantly HOW they're saying it.

*covers OPs avy with hand* If I do it at all I just wait for them to finish what they were sayin then just maybe correct them

Back
Top Bottom