When someone speaks on Rick Ross bieng "fake" , what exactly are they reffering to?

If Ross moved weight in Prison and that's his only source as him being a King Pin then lol. Sry I know lil Elementary kids pushing Heroin to support their Ps3 Xbox 360 habits, them lil goons more hood than 90% of the rappers out. When you about that life you don't talk about it, that alone will get you tossed in jail. SMH, yea I pushed so much snow so ima rap about it and put evidence out there for the police to use against me so when this song hits the streets my behind goes to jail. SMH. honestly folks. c'mon you can't really believe 90% of the stuff you hear in rap songs today!

They had the real Rick Ross on an interview on one of the Philly radio stations and he was basically like he's not about that life anymore and he tells the youngn's that the life is gonna lead to death or jail. So he was then like he doesn't like the fake rapper Rick Ross using his name to promote that life. On top of it, he said the fake Ross refused to meet with him to talk like grown men.

I mean, how you gonna use another man's name that's still alive. What kind of mess is that?

They had the real Rick Ross on an interview on one of the Philly radio stations and he was basically like he's not about that life anymore and he tells the youngn's that the life is gonna lead to death or jail. So he was then like he doesn't like the fake rapper Rick Ross using his name to promote that life. On top of it, he said the fake Ross refused to meet with him to talk like grown men.

I mean, how you gonna use another man's name that's still alive. What kind of mess is that?

Originally Posted by cguy610

AZ, Noriega. Gotti was still alive too when cats started calling themselves that.

Originally Posted by cguy610

AZ, Noriega. Gotti was still alive too when cats started calling themselves that.

Back
Top Bottom