When was the last time you thrown hands with someone?

hongcouver604

Banned
When was the last time you got into a fight?  Did you get charged with assault and did you get slapped with a criminal record?

Post your detailed accounts here... no ducktales, please. 

only cavemen and goons throw hands
tired.gif

it's been a while. being a man now, i try to diffuse a situation before i actually start fighting someone like i'm still in high school. usually, it's over something not worth fighting over anyway, plus we all know fights ain't just fights anymore. not to mention i have an awful lot to lose (see: a family that depends on me). all that said, sometimes u still gotta whoop a dudes +%#.

one of the main reasons besides what i already said is that i understand the techniques being used against us. they have been using devide and conquer for sooooooooo long to stay in power/control of us all. and surprisingly it still works to this even, with greater effectiveness than before even. SMH @ "us."

Like 2 years ago. I was playing in a really intense and closely contested summer league basketball game. Me and this other cat had a scramble for a rebound, and after the play was over he hit me with a cheap shot elbow in my temple. Now I'm not the type of cat to get into any beef, but you aren't going to just play me either. He knows me from around the way too but I guess he thought #$+ was sweet and he tried to punk me because he is a little bigger and there were a lot of people at the game. So after he hit me with the elbow he tried to walk off, and I just rushed and snuffed him. He stumbled back, and we squared up. He swung and I stepped back and he nipped my nose, then I came in on him with a little two piece. I connected with my jab but I didn't catch him with my knockout blow. After that he tried to scoop me but I got low and stopped him, and by that time the other players broke it up. I was bugging, started talking reckless, but he didn't want to take it any further. They stopped the game for like 10 minutes, but we only both got techs(It was a HOOD league) and we both stayed in the game. After the game he came up to me and was like "yo my bad" and squashed everything, and now he tries to be EXTRA cool with me when I see him. Its whatever though I don't even care. We are both a little older so we are used to getting in fights back in the day(I am 30 and he is older then me). If it was a young boy I'm sure he would have wanted to shoot it out. I will NEVER fight a young boy, unless I really had to.

Retired 8 years. Took about 4 shots with brass knuckles during that last battle and decided I was done @ age 25. I doled out plenty of woopins throughout the years beforehand.

6th grade son.

It was a lose lose situation no matter if I came out victorious or showered in defeat. I still got my #$$ whipped when I got home.

mexican day parade. me and my bro was the only puerto ricans there. %*!% got crazy.

6 months ago,I was backing up my boy after he made moves on the wrong dudes girl. It was a painful move
laugh.gif

I'm usually a chill guy and I don't really go around looking for fights. Only time I scrap is when I'm helping friends out. Been in a couple brawls but the last time I fought 1 on 1 was back in High School.

I took one of my classmates soda and hid it in my locker. I'm guessing he was sick so he needed it but I didn't know. I tell him I'll give it back to him at lunch. So lunch comes and I'm hungry so I go out with friends to eat and when I get back,dude brings his older brother from grade 10 and gets a teacher to tell me to go get his drink. His bro smacks my can from my hand and I have Sprite all over my clothes. I was about to go at him but I saw the teacher lurking so I went to get his bottle. As I'm coming down the stairs I'm saying that I'm not gonna let this dude spill my drink all over me without getting him back so as I'm headed to them,I unscrew the bottle cap and pour the soda all over his bro and then we go at it. He swung and knocked my glasses off and I connected with 1 swing and swung again but I hit one of my girl friends in the arm as she and my other friends are breaking us up,she got a bruise. Him and his brother walk away and I don't hear from his bro again for the rest of the year.
I'll only fight if provoked or if I'm being attacked first.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I took one of my classmates soda and hid it in my locker. I'm guessing he was sick so he needed it but I didn't know. I tell him I'll give it back to him at lunch. So lunch comes and I'm hungry so I go out with friends to eat and when I get back,dude brings his older brother from grade 10 and gets a teacher to tell me to go get his drink. His bro smacks my can from my hand and I have Sprite all over my clothes. I was about to go at him but I saw the teacher lurking so I went to get his bottle. As I'm coming down the stairs I'm saying that I'm not gonna let this dude spill my drink all over me without getting him back so as I'm headed to them,I unscrew the bottle cap and pour the soda all over his bro and then we go at it. He swung and knocked my glasses off and I connected with 1 swing and swung again but I hit one of my girl friends in the arm as she and my other friends are breaking us up,she got a bruise. Him and his brother walk away and I don't hear from his bro again for the rest of the year.

You just raised the bottle and turned it over on the dude and let soda wash down?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never. Never needed to fight and don't put myself in positions to do so. Almost did a few times in high school but it never came to it. Unless its self defense no one should need to throw cause if you do its over dumb @+!+.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Like 2 years ago. I was playing in a really intense and closely contested summer league basketball game. Me and this other cat had a scramble for a rebound, and after the play was over he hit me with a cheap shot elbow in my temple. Now I'm not the type of cat to get into any beef, but you aren't going to just play me either. He knows me from around the way too but I guess he thought #$+ was sweet and he tried to punk me because he is a little bigger and there were a lot of people at the game. So after he hit me with the elbow he tried to walk off, and I just rushed and snuffed him. He stumbled back, and we squared up. He swung and I stepped back and he nipped my nose, then I came in on him with a little two piece. I connected with my jab but I didn't catch him with my knockout blow. After that he tried to scoop me but I got low and stopped him, and by that time the other players broke it up. I was bugging, started talking reckless, but he didn't want to take it any further. They stopped the game for like 10 minutes, but we only both got techs(It was a HOOD league) and we both stayed in the game. After the game he came up to me and was like "yo my bad" and squashed everything, and now he tries to be EXTRA cool with me when I see him. Its whatever though I don't even care. We are both a little older so we are used to getting in fights back in the day(I am 30 and he is older then me). If it was a young boy I'm sure he would have wanted to shoot it out. I will NEVER fight a young boy, unless I really had to.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Strate swag!
as for me,fights arnt worth it..if i ever get to a fighting situation,ill be the one with the D and ignore and walk away...But if he hits me...Its over

I hit a dude for cutting me in line at lunch back in HS. I wasn't having the best day of my life and the whole day i was lookin for someone to go off on nd he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time 
grin.gif

almost got into with my boy on some basketball $+%@ for 10$
1 on 1 to 12 i had him down 10 to 3 he got pissed try to say we'll finish it tomorrow
he walked to the car i called him a bi tch..and fagg0t he walked back to me like he wanted to fight
i told him i would slap him if he came in my face he then turned around and drove home called me later to apologize

1 month ago

this thread gonna be DOPE...

the stories are already awesome.

keep them comin, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8th grade...Science class...last period of the day
We were watching a presentation and this white dude sitting behind me keeps talking while I'm trying to take notes so I tell him to shut up or move to another seat.
He gets offended and starts coming at me with some weak @%+ immature insults like "youre so gay" "you're mom is fat" etc.
laugh.gif
(we were both whispering so the teacher didnt know anything was going on, plus she was sitting behind her desk just letting the video play)
So I take his pencils and start breaking them and he gets mad so this kid pulls out a pen and starts stabbing me telling me to give em back, little light stabs, nothing that would penetrate the skin, more like a vicious poke I guess.
after about 5 pokes I had it, I stood up and gave him one good hit right in the nose, followed up with a left hand and he stumbles out of his desk, I push it out the way and go for the chokehold
he kicks me and than we get pulled apart

I got one week in the extension center and he got a broken nose
I got whopped when I got home....

Been a while, high school.
I believe every man should be able to protect himself, but at the same time not use that same ability for the wrong reasons.

Last time was last year april. Me and my girl were arguing inside the apt and i left and i was about 30 feet from the apartment, my girl opened the front door and yells "$*@+ YOU" and i yell it back but shes at the apt door and im in the parking lot. HAHA, this black dude is working on his gay %## honda civic and he looks up like i was talking to him and he said something to me. Im white btw. Anyways im walking away and he starts following me, he followed me for awhile and the whole time i was saying i wasnt talking to him. Like look son, your working on your little civic, why would i say $*@+ you? i dont hate honda. anyways he hit me and we fought for alittle bit. I consider that my only loss. Cause i left bleeding. but i was fine though. Pretty crazy now that i think about it.

Back
Top Bottom