when will it be okay for men to start wearing leggins?

I see dudes do it all the time , not a fan but meh . .. I like my balls to breathe easy .

I don't understand how any intelligent human being can ask a foolish question like this. People with this type of mentality probably think the earth is 2014 years old. How people dress today isn't even close to how people dressed 10 or even 5 years ago, so how the hell can we predict what people will wear in the future. Even more dimwitted is the fact that OP ask a question about a fashion style that has actually existed before modern times.

What really amazing is a person as intelligent as you taking this thread seriously and legit trying to build an opinion of the OP from it.

It aint eem Friday..

Nahhh bruh it can't happen and it does I'm outta the u.s

**** is too damn suspect.
Buncha brolic ****** in leggings can you imagine?

are you high op?
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

still dont understand how a man can wear skinny jeans

tried them out once at a store, struggled putting them on and never tried again
laugh.gif

tried them out once at a store, struggled putting them on and never tried again:lol:
Lemme bless u wit da secret for skinny jeans.
U get skinny jeans in a bigger size.
My skinnys are size 36 waist so they still got dat skinny look and are relatively fitted and slim but gimme alotta space in the reproductive regions area.

Guys can we just focus on these capes right now.
We aren't even close to getting leggings off the ground. 

I'm trynna be spit sonnets, so I can unsheatheth my sword, and slayeth ye old yambz.

Word to shakespeare.... and Killa

Didnt 2 chainz rocked it recently?

Your recent threads been kind if weird lately....

tried them out once at a store, struggled putting them on and never tried again:lol:
Lemme bless u wit da secret for skinny jeans.
U get skinny jeans in a bigger size.
My skinnys are size 36 waist so they still got dat skinny look and are relatively fitted and slim but gimme alotta space in the reproductive regions area.
or just buy regular pants?

Uniqlo makes Men's Jean Leggings... Fit is really comfortable, basically their version of a cheap sweat pant/jean.

Never, but these estrogen filled sheep boys gonna be doing it soon regardless. I mean we already got dudes rockin dresses, skirts & skinny jeans so why not leggings and tights. Some dudes are a kanye co-sign away from rocking thongs.

Guys can we just focus on these capes right now.
We aren't even close to getting leggings off the ground. 

I'm trynna be spit sonnets, so I can unsheatheth my sword, and slayeth ye old yambz.

Word to shakespeare.... and Killa
I'm down with capes.

WARNING PERSONAL OPINION COMING

If you're a dude and you were leggings and there is not a sport anywhere in sight...I'm going to have some questions...which doesn't much mean anything, people use to have big questions about me keeping my finger nails clean (true story) and speaking the way I speak. But...I PERSONALLY will think you're  a little.....then again, I'm a fan of gender roles

*Kanye Shrugs*

If so it's only going to be this younger generation. Young dudes are lost and softer than ever. First skinny jeans and now leggins? I can't imagine runing into someone in school, at the mall, or wherever wearing either back in the day. Both are defintely femenine looks.

Depends on you body type and style. Dude with the brown skinnies, it goes for his look (typical urban not so hipster yet still hipster look). He could go up a size but acceptable. 

Last edited:
If so it's only going to be this younger generation. Young dudes are lost and softer than ever. First skinny jeans and now leggins? I can't imagine runing into someone in school, at the mall, or wherever wearing either back in the day. Both are defintely femenine looks.
I dont get how skinny jeans means feminine. Its not like were referring to super skinny jeans, sometimes the term "skinny jeans" IMO just refers to a slim fit that makes your outfit FITTED.

No one wants to look sloppy in clothes that are too big for them.

nahhh B. I be seeing ya'll FIFA *** ****** in them slim joggers ... That **** already sus enough ... Leggings are OD.

Back
Top Bottom