When Will It Stop?!

p127166831846-570x427.jpg

p127166764964-570x427.jpg

p127166789329-570x427.jpg
APPRECIATE GOOD SHOES WE HAVE AS THEY ALL COME TO THIS SOONER OR LATER R.I.P. (MOMENT OF SILENCE)....................YOU MAY BE SEATED

laugh.gif
Someone needs to make a site for shoes like this along the lines of wreckedexotics.com, where it just shows a bunch exploding midsoles. Too many pics like this recently.

That 3rd picture looks like cookie crumbs all over
laugh.gif
...but damn! I'd rather wear the hell out of my shoes instead of keeping them DS for years only to have them crumble on you without u even getting the chance to enjoy wearing them
smh.gif
Shoes were meant to be WORN!

Originally Posted by 310HxA

laugh.gif
...but damn! I'd rather wear the hell out of my shoes instead of keeping them DS for years only to have them crumble on you without u even getting the chance to enjoy wearing them
smh.gif
So True!

Originally Posted by justjenius84

When will what stop? Most old shoes will fall apart at some point.

^100% truth. Everybody gotta die, just like all shoes must fall apart. When I put serious thought into it, I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing beautiful is meant to last.

so correct me if im wrong. i keep all my jays in the box without paper and still wear them all. before they get put back in the box i always scrub the bottoms and make sure they look like the day i bought them. not only does the moisture stay in my kicks but i have molded a foot print in almost all of my jays. i have a couple pairs i havnt worn yet but they are mostly packs. people need to realize the value of jordans in the future will have to be bassed on the quality the owner kept them in. not deadstocking them but just keep them clean. i have worn most pair at least 5 times each if not more on pairs that can handle it.

Originally Posted by rgm3000

Originally Posted by 310HxA

laugh.gif
smh.gif
So True!
but sadly many shoes never make it to ppl feet

"When will it stop?" Maybe when people wear there shoes and not just keep them like a trophy. Ive never seen a shoe crumble like that when it has been worn , shore the do fall apart in time but they don't crumble like that.

hard to believe these were ds.

if so, they were stored incorrectly.

remember, keep them dry & cool and NEVER shrink wrap.

the title of the post was just for humor lol, i just hate seeing the pics. its weird knowing the shoes we love so much can literally be reduced to nothing like this. but still its all for fun

ohwell.gif
@ my IIIs, IVs, and Vs looking like crushed poptarts...

last week, my white/cement IVs had to be laid to rest.

n plus it dont matter who ever shoes these are probably dont even wear them so they might as well fall apart

Back
Top Bottom