When will we see the Nike Air Penny 2 "Atlantic Blue" ???

Very recently Nike has brought back the Air Penny 2s! http://niketalk.com/topic/65475http://niketalk.com/topic/65475http://niketalk.com/topic/65475 Yes!Finally! ..but only 2 colorways...

When will see the Atlantic Blue colorway!?! My favorite!

275_1_.jpg
275_2_.jpg

275_3_.jpg
275_4_.jpg

275_5_.jpg

Wish they still used these boxes...

And you can't forget this poster!

10opp5i.jpg

AND... If anyone has a pair, NDS, VNDS, or DS in a size 10.5 or 11.. PM me!

only time will tell... i would prefer these over the other white colorway coming out cuz i actually owned the og atlantics...

Nike did a great job this year with the Air Penny II. One problem was leaving this colorway out.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Nike did a great job this year with the Air Penny II. One problem was leaving this colorway out.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Very True. And I sadly dont expect to see them in the near future neither

Nike did it on purpose....that's the most popular CW out of the 3 OG's. they will hold off on releasing this CW until all the "new" CW's(like the black/red/yellow ones and whatever other colorways are scheduled that we haven't seen yet) are sitting in outlets and shelves across the country.i'm sure we will see the Atlantic's released in due time....if they dropped them all now......what would we buy in the future?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike did it on purpose....that's the most popular CW out of the 3 OG's. they will hold off on releasing this CW until all the "new" CW's (like the black/red/yellow ones and whatever other colorways are scheduled that we haven't seen yet) are sitting in outlets and shelves across the country. i'm sure we will see the Atlantic's released in due time....if they dropped them all now......what would we buy in the future?
wink.gif

Hopefully we see them in the near future. The color combination on these is beautiful.

By far my favorite Penny shoe/colorway.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

These are not coming out, they got a Black/red colorway coming out instead.
Hopefully we'll see them though, maybe after. I want them!

If anyone has these DS in a size 10.5 or 11 with box I am PayPal ready.

these are actually the only Penny 2's that I would consider buying. I'm hopeful they will come out in due time
grin.gif

Black colorway KILLS this one.

But this is the 2nd best colorway.

IMO it was that way back in the day too.

The Blacks were the most popular colorway back in 96-97 with these being second and the Allstars being an after thought to most people. I'm not trying tosound like a hater but think about it.......

When The Penny 1 first retroed in 2000, they came out with the Orlandos as a quickstrike, the all blacks as a GR that was slightly different from the OG'swith more black leather, then they brought out the White/Blue in spring 2001 around or right before the Chicago Colorway first surfaced. Now I know Nike wasmuch better about retroes back in those days even though they've kinda stepped it up in the last 6-8 months, but they milk Pennys to death. They broughtout a 4 Retro+'s of the Penny 1's in 04-05 and the Orlandos again as a GR in Holiday 06.

Next you can say they did that with the Foam One.....OG Blue, all black, black/red, black/lime, eggplant, army green.......

They have plans on bringing out both OG Penny 3's which had to be the lowest selling shoe out of the series.

With the Penny 4 it's OG run was from Fall 98 to Early 01, but they still managed to bring out the OG White/Black/Blue with a much brighter blue and ofcourse a smaller bubble. I was kinda surprised they didn't bring back the black/blue, but I figured that might've been because they brought them outtwice in the OG run.

We'll see Atlantic Penny 2's again.....I'm sure of it. But, with them doing the other two colorways some justice, don't be suprised if theychange the blue or something. I hope not though.

The Blacks were the most popular colorway back in 96-97 with these being second and the Allstars being an after thought to most people. I'm not trying tosound like a hater but think about it.......

When The Penny 1 first retroed in 2000, they came out with the Orlandos as a quickstrike, the all blacks as a GR that was slightly different from the OG'swith more black leather, then they brought out the White/Blue in spring 2001 around or right before the Chicago Colorway first surfaced. Now I know Nike wasmuch better about retroes back in those days even though they've kinda stepped it up in the last 6-8 months, but they milk Pennys to death. They broughtout a 4 Retro+'s of the Penny 1's in 04-05 and the Orlandos again as a GR in Holiday 06.

Next you can say they did that with the Foam One.....OG Blue, all black, black/red, black/lime, eggplant, army green.......

They have plans on bringing out both OG Penny 3's which had to be the lowest selling shoe out of the series.

With the Penny 4 it's OG run was from Fall 98 to Early 01, but they still managed to bring out the OG White/Black/Blue with a much brighter blue and ofcourse a smaller bubble. I was kinda surprised they didn't bring back the black/blue, but I figured that might've been because they brought them outtwice in the OG run.

We'll see Atlantic Penny 2's again.....I'm sure of it. But, with them doing the other two colorways some justice, don't be suprised if theychange the blue or something. I hope not though.

Back
Top Bottom