When Your Dog Has Nightmares, Do You Wake It Up???

let sleeping dogs lie

my dog tends to sleep with his eyes partially open so they twitch all over the place when he's dreaming. it's pretty wild/creepy

let sleeping dogs lie

my dog tends to sleep with his eyes partially open so they twitch all over the place when he's dreaming. it's pretty wild/creepy

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

animals belong outside not inside.

Huh? My dog is not some animal...she is my child.

no its an animal.

if I kill your dog, I won't get capital punishment.

Family Guy much?  People don't get capital punishment for killing kids anyway...huh...right?  They just get out in a week. 

Anyway it wasn't an actual fact statement.  She's like my child to me, and even if she wasn't why would I leave someone/thing I care about outside.  I mean all pets in general aren't left outside are they?
We're getting of OP original subject, sorry buddy.  I wake her up if she looks scary sleeping.  Otherwise nah

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

animals belong outside not inside.

Huh? My dog is not some animal...she is my child.

no its an animal.

if I kill your dog, I won't get capital punishment.

Family Guy much?  People don't get capital punishment for killing kids anyway...huh...right?  They just get out in a week. 

Anyway it wasn't an actual fact statement.  She's like my child to me, and even if she wasn't why would I leave someone/thing I care about outside.  I mean all pets in general aren't left outside are they?
We're getting of OP original subject, sorry buddy.  I wake her up if she looks scary sleeping.  Otherwise nah

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ that vid

Back
Top Bottom