When you're getting smashed on a sports game do you disconnect the system?

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Oh, You Was Mad?

eek.gif

Moving sig! Tell me how you did it, I must know.

take ur beating like a man, well unless ur a girl

now if its a team game like cod4... i leave if theres a really bad connection or if the other team if cheating using glitches and such.

Take the L and let the guy rightfully build up his stats
Dipping like that is a B($#& move

Yeah man people like you piss me off. The only way Ill leave a game early is if the game is lagged out or if my whole team left

If I'm playing online then nah. I rather take a huge L from another player and see what he does, maybe I can learn something that I didn't know how todo or something. On the other hand, if I'm losing to the CPU then I will.

hell naw thats messed up

i remeber i was playing 2k9...i was down by 20+ points by the end of the 2nd quarter

i just started shooting 3's and messing around like it was a joke and came back by winning by 1 at the buzzer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

hell naw thats messed up

i remeber i was playing 2k9...i was down by 20+ points by the end of the 2nd quarter

i just started shooting 3's and messing around like it was a joke and came back by winning by 1 at the buzzer
pimp.gif

Lies... 3s are impossible to go in if your down by 10+

You on ps3? whats your psn?

i was down like hell on 2k9 so i just jacked 3's 7 secs within the shot clock the whole 4th quarter
laugh.gif
...dude playing was too....only thing is i keptmissing n he kept making 'em.....lost like hell....he was good though

only battyboys do this type of %%%$

i remember i was trashing my boy in madden

and he "accidentally" nudged the open button on the 360 disc tray

smh

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by wanksta23

hell naw thats messed up

pimp.gif

Lies... 3s are impossible to go in if your down by 10+

You on ps3? whats your psn?
ok fine it was on the 360 2k8 before i upgraded
mad.gif

PSN-mota23

I HATE THIS!!

IN NBA 2K8 I MISSED OUT ON A GOOD 75-100 W's CAUSE OF YALL QUITTING!

Luckily in 2k9 they give you the W.

Back
Top Bottom