When you're in a good relationship...

do you party/drink less? are you content with just chilling with your other on the weekends sober even if your boys are raging? I guess you can attribute it to being less inclined to meet new chicks

what's your take? i have some boys that are in good relationships but still go hard as hell. then you got those dudes who you never see on the weekends anymore...it always seems to be one or the other

I party with my chick, we drink and have sex mostly.

I don't hang out with my boys at all anymore.

Sucks, but I've never really found a balancing point.

It depends on all the other intangibles, but it's pretty hard to balance that !%*# out. That's why it's usually one or the other when it comes to guys either never out or always partying.

I go hard with my chick, but I personally would much rather watch a movie/kick it with her. And she feels the same, we hit the bars and such, and I still def kick it with my boys. The best part of a good relationship is that you still doing you.

depends but i like to keep the type with her own life so i dont have to hold her down all the time it is a must for me so i can keep my life somewhat going without knocking down the house of building blocks i built that i call my life. thats me though. they got less issues anyways

chillin wit em gets old quick. I find myself trying to get her to leave after we bang so i can hang with my dudes and blaze up.

I dont see the point in clubbing and partying hard when in a relationship. The girl Im with now doesnt club or party much so Im really not trying to do the same. I already have a girl, no point in me partying IMO

I still hang out with my boys when I have the chance. And Im down for whatever with them, except for clubs basically. Ill drink and %*+! with them if we are just chillin low-key at someones house, but Im not a party-er when in a relationship

Originally Posted by j4ck

chillin wit em gets old quick. I find myself trying to get her to leave after we bang so i can hang with my dudes and blaze up.
Sounds like a JO, when you find a real cool chick you'll want to be with her a lot.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Sounds like a JO, when you find a real cool chick you'll want to be with her a lot.
for the first 5 months it was just chillin with her all day, then it got old real quick

I party with my chick, we drink and have sex mostly.

I don't hang out with my boys at all anymore.

Sucks, but I've never really found a balancing point.
Basically story of my life.  Was with my girl for 4 years.  Basically only hung out with 3 of my guy friends during that time.  We break up.  Get back with all my guy friends.  Can't even imagine being in a relationship now since every weekend something new and crazy seems to occur.  Not about that slow at home life right now.  It is an extremely difficult balance.

My personality is to do something as well as I can, master it, then move on to something new.  Works great in the job world.....not so much in the personal world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It is an extremely difficult balance.

This. No matter what you do on either end you will be letting someone down too...sucks. Either your girl will get mad at you for not being with her and spending time with her cause you wanna party, or your boys will be like man he's wrapped up, he can't even chill no more? So basically if you are in a good relationship, prepare to give up a huge part of your social life. If you don't want to, don't get in a relationship and keep it solo.

Own free will of doing what you want when you want > the thought whether you have to simp to make up for the time spent with your friends.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I dont see the point in clubbing and partying hard when in a relationship. The girl Im with now doesnt club or party much so Im really not trying to do the same. I already have a girl, no point in me partying IMO

I still hang out with my boys when I have the chance. And Im down for whatever with them, except for clubs basically. Ill drink and %*+! with them if we are just chillin low-key at someones house, but Im not a party-er when in a relationship
This. I'm hit the bar with my boys too but I've never really been the clubbing type.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Since when did you get a girl. Aiight we see you PLEEHH BOII! Somewhere Adrianna Lima caught a chill down her spine.

I never been in a real relatinoship, my record still stands at 17 days so Ill let yall know when I get there 
laugh.gif

This is exactly how I feel about my fiance.  I find myself enjoying the weekends off now and spending time with her and our children. 

I tend to go out less but I do my best to balance it out. I need a girl who can do her own thing sometimes tho. It sucks when they always want to be with you 24/7 and complain about you chilling with your boys.

I definitely partied less, but I dodnt like that version of myself. I'm trying to get my weight back up. This my second weekend back in a row and I feel like Vince Vaughn in "The Breakup" in the club scene with his brother

married so my opinion probably doesnt matter.

clubbin is just a waste of money for me cause i already got a wife. no point in going out for $16 drink night if you arent trying to meet some ladies.

bar is a different story cause i like to drink. my girl usually comes out with me cause i need someone to drive me home.

i still make a big effort to spend time with my boys, but to be honest... sometimes i rather just chill at home with the wife and the dog.

when we were in school I balanced out my girl time and my boys time pretty well since she didn't mind kicking it with us sometimes, but now that it's summer I'm with her every weekend....and it's not even at a party or club. I only see my boys whenever we get lunch or play ball or something now but I don't really mind cause when school starts again it'll be back to normal

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Since when did you get a girl. Aiight we see you PLEEHH BOII! Somewhere Adrianna Lima caught a chill down her spine.

laugh.gif
I think Im insulted

Back
Top Bottom