When you're in a good relationship...

I was in chill mode even before I meant my girl of nearly 3 years now. I wasn't a huge party dude in college, and that hasn't changed now.
So being in a relationship really didn't have a huge effect as far as kickin it with my homeoboys and stuff.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't hang out with my boys at all anymore.

This should NEVER happen.

Sadly I rarely see my boys now too. I just work all through the week and usually chill with my girl on the weekends.

It'll change once school starts back up, because I'll see her a lot during the week since we go to the same school. and then get to chill with my people on weekends while she's busy with all that on campus stuff she does

Originally Posted by 365k

Own free will of doing what you want when you want > the thought whether you have to simp to make up for the time spent with your friends.
Cats on NT have managed to beat this word to death
30t6p3b.gif

I still go clubbing, drinking and partying even if I have a girl that satisfies me in every which way. I spend all my free time with her so when my boys want to go out then I go with em without hesitation. Life is too damn short to do the same boring things with the g/f every weekend. The next thing you know, you're so damn comfortable in just hanging out with your chick that you become OVERWEIGHT with a beer belly and life just passes by you.  I don't ever want to miss out and be the one going... damn ya all did this? You guys did what? You all met who? 

We have mutual friends so it's not hard at all. But we have been preferring the solo tip lately..

When I was with my ex, I would feel guilty when I went to hangout with the guys and it only added to the stress of our relationship. She didn't have close friends around where we were living like I did, so I was essentially the only one she hungout with. It killed us in the end.

Now, I'm content with my new girl because we hangout then go our own ways. We both have lives.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It is an extremely difficult balance.

This. No matter what you do on either end you will be letting someone down too...sucks. Either your girl will get mad at you for not being with her and spending time with her cause you wanna party, or your boys will be like man he's wrapped up, he can't even chill no more? So basically if you are in a good relationship, prepare to give up a huge part of your social life. If you don't want to, don't get in a relationship and keep it solo.
THIS 

It was easy for me. I was already tired of partying as is. It's lame to me for the most part. Mad pretentious and people act like they have more money than they do. Last time I went to a club to party was like my bday in May. Other than that, if i do go to a "party" it'' usually to network.

Not for nothing, when i was single, i'd try to meet as much females as possible. Business cards were handy. I dont drink as much as I used to since the beginning of the year, but that's more due to personal choice.

Me and my boys still kick it when we get time and her and her friend still kick it.

Back
Top Bottom