When you're rolling solo and you're about to walk past some hood dudes?

Real talk all you gotta do is pull one of the dude's pants down and then start topping him off. That's how you establish dominance in the ghetto.

keep walking and say, "what's really good?"
if they seem confrontational, i run
if they acknowledge me, i keep going

Always act the same way whether I'm alone or with a group of bros. Keep the mutual respect and always be ready to fight.

but two of my friends were walking by a sureño hood wearing red. They got checked by a group of like 5 dudes tombout what are they banging and stuff.

My bros looked at each other and told them they were gay, held hands and walked away.

Don't walk by yourself anywhere you could be placed in this situation with the sun down lol.

This is why I always go out in a group at night or with a chick, never solo.

You can usually tell the crazy hood dudes from a distance away though just from apparel, body language, and actual language (sometimes).

I know some dudes that only bang in the hopes of seeing money trees, they're not really violent at all.. But I've almost met other dudes that were just mental crazy. Around one of the homies house before he moved into dorms was this little dude they called Lil Chief Keef. Was down to shoot anybody, at any time, for any reason. Pretty sure his craziness was diagnosable. 

If they plan on making a move on you, doesn't matter if you do A-Z hope you got some Nikes on and a Kenyan ancestor or you're carrying.

It's always the small dudes who will do the absolute most to try you, they always got something to prove
laugh.gif

Brah you making jokes but some goons are unpredictable.

Most of the time the confident head nod works but if those boys see dem Foambz shinning; they might start hating, then I gotta get to Usian Boltin. :smh:

And If dem fools catch up to me, leave me on the pavement leaking, and I gotta hail the amberlamps.

Best believe I'm hitting my Life Alert without hesitation

this ***** said hit his life alert after getting slumped :rofl: :rofl:

These ****** smell fear.

In high school my best friend almost got jacked and stomped out by some Crips for some Oreos
sick.gif
but he told them "I'm not giving you these Oreos, I paid for them and it's not right for you to take them" and one of them said "Man I respect that. You don't show fear" and these Crips proceeded to leave him alone for the rest of high school.
sick.gif

Over some got damn Oreos.
lol, when i read this, this scene from house party popped in head

Don't walk by yourself anywhere you could be placed in this situation with the sun down lol.

You can usually tell the crazy hood dudes from a distance away though just from apparel, body language, and actual language (sometimes).

I know some dudes that only bang in the hopes of seeing money trees, they're not really violent at all.. But I've almost met other dudes that were just mental crazy. Around one of the homies house before he moved into dorms was this little dude they called Lil Chief Keef. Was down to shoot anybody, at any time, for any reason. Pretty sure his craziness was diagnosable. 

If they plan on making a move on you, doesn't matter if you do A-Z hope you got some Nikes on and a Kenyan ancestor or you're carrying.

It's always the small dudes who will do the absolute most to try you, they always got something to prove
laugh.gif

Ive never been robbed knock on wood but when  I was in philly at the bus stop this guy tried to sell me a fake chain im like im good...he circles the block two times...I already knew what he was on...I went to the restaurant across the street n just chilled there till my cousin came n picked me up...

laugh.gif

Ive never been robbed knock on wood but when  I was in philly at the bus stop this guy tried to sell me a fake chain im like im good...he circles the block two times...I already knew what he was on...I went to the restaurant across the street n just chilled there till my cousin came n picked me up...
Neither have I.. In my city the problem is burglars. Had my house broken into 3 times
mean.gif

I look so nonthreatening and nerdy hood dudes dont even bother looking at me 
laugh.gif
 definitely in the safe zone 

:lol:

A better question for yall cats...

What do you do when you and ya shorty is walking, and a pack hood dudes say some slick **** about ya girl? What do you do?

You gonna stand up for ya shorty and let ya Gun Go Blam?

Or you gonna walk away with ya tail between ya legs?

If you stand up, you and ya girl might get beat down...if you walk away, ya girl gonna leave you cus she's gonna know you soft...what would y'all do?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

What do you do when you and ya shorty is walking, and a pack hood dudes say some slick **** about ya girl? What do you do?

If you stand up, you and ya girl might get beat down...if you walk away, ya girl gonna leave you cus she's gonna know you soft...what would y'all do?
being soft > being paul pierce 

laugh.gif

You gonna stand up for ya shorty and let ya gun go blam?

This happened to me when I was like 16, was with my girlfriend and some dudes straight up said they would smash that as we walked by them. They were like huge so we both just pretended to not hear it, but afterward she was like "pshh you're not even gonna defend me" and I was like "hell no i'm not trying to die" we both laughed it off
laugh.gif
 she was too cool and smart for something like that to bother her

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Has to be one of those airheaded females for that to happen.

Unless the skull is just hollow I'll give rational females credit and say they recognize a lose/lose situation probably better than the dude.

Already been in this situation although way less extreme. Just keep it pushing.

laugh.gif

You gonna stand up for ya shorty and let ya gun go blam?

This happened to me when I was like 16, was with my girlfriend and some dudes straight up said they would smash that as we walked by them. They were like huge so we both just pretended to not hear it, but afterward she was like "pshh you're not even gonna defend me" and I was like "hell no i'm not trying to die" we both laughed it off
laugh.gif
 she was too cool and smart for something like that to bother her
My point.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Grip That Cake just to show them what they missing , in all seriousness this situation is a lose lose unless you're outnumbered .

laugh.gif

Easy.

"Daaaammmmmmnnnnn shorty *** dumb phat"

Response:

Last edited:
Lol i just realize this EXACT same situation happen to my boy a few months back , He got off the bus ran into a crowd of about 6 dudes bump into one of them by accident , they ask him if he wanted to throw hands he buck
roll.gif
mind you he has a lot of pride but in that situation he flat out told me he would've got stomped .

Back
Top Bottom