Where are the Bulls and Trailblazer fans? vol. The Joe Smith Show

I'm glad the national TV audience was able to witness the dilemma that is Ben Gordon.

What can you do with Ben Gordon? He plays well for 47 minutes. He hits shots. He's not turning it over. He's in rhythm. Yet at the end of the gamehe's tasked with handling the ball to run out to the clock, protect the lead, and try to help Chicago to lead by two possessions. Instead, he turns it overat the most crucial moment of the game, the opponent transitions to the fast break, and BG manages to commit a bad foul that doesn't restrict the shot forPortland to execute a 3pt play. DEVASTATING!!1

Ben Gordon did the exact same thing in the 12/31 in the home game against Orlando. Dwight Howard just took the ball away from him in the final minute andwalked to the other end for an easy dunk.

What do you do with a player that blows the game in the final minute that turned down 10 million per season?

not as serious as you think if joe smith is scoring 30 points against them

laugh.gif
Is that really the best you can do? Yes, the fact that Joe Smith scored 30 on Portland is evidence that Portland really isn't as good as peoplepercieve them to be, despite the fact that they won. I'm telling you right now you and CP aka "guy who's obsessed with hating Portland" areprobably the only people on planet earth with that opinion. Every other sane person probably just looks at this as a quality, gutsy, national TV win coming offanother road win the previous night. Young teams like Portland's are NOT supposed to win games like these, no matter how exceptionally talented they are.This proved a lot.

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

laugh.gif
Is that really the best you can do? Yes, the fact that Joe Smith scored 30 on Portland is evidence that Portland really isn't as good as people percieve them to be, despite the fact that they won. I'm telling you right now you and CP aka "guy who's obsessed with hating Portland" are probably the only people on planet earth with that opinion. Every other sane person probably just looks at this as a quality, gutsy, national TV win coming off another road win the previous night. Young teams like Portland's are NOT supposed to win games like these, no matter how exceptionally talented they are. This proved a lot.
Charles Barkley said the same thing about Joe Smith scoring 31 on Portland.

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

laugh.gif
Is that really the best you can do? Yes, the fact that Joe Smith scored 30 on Portland is evidence that Portland really isn't as good as people percieve them to be, despite the fact that they won. I'm telling you right now you and CP aka "guy who's obsessed with hating Portland" are probably the only people on planet earth with that opinion. Every other sane person probably just looks at this as a quality, gutsy, national TV win coming off another road win the previous night. Young teams like Portland's are NOT supposed to win games like these, no matter how exceptionally taleted they are. This proved a lot.

Hey, what did I do?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Come on, I gave them props for beating a 12 - 19 team. Props are definitelydue for such an exceptionally talented team. I couldn't be more impressed.

After much thought, I am sooo pissed about this crappy Bulls team. What the hell man ? Ya'll are paid professionals. Win some damn games you freakin lames.I'm tired of under-achieving. Enough excuses. Win games. Period. Who cares how much money you make, or how many minutes you play. Step onto the court andball man. Thats it, just ball your heart out , play smart, and wins will come. We could've had a nice winning streak here, but no....its just not gonnahappen with this Bulls team this year.

Haha you gotta admit it is real funny that every team Portland beats happen to have had a terrible game that night... So many teams/fans have complained afterlosing to the Blazers that the Blazers didn't win, the other team lost it.

Well Portland keeps on winning, good teams find ways to win. Maybe it is Portland making other teams look bad, anyone ever think about that?

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Maybe it is Portland making other teams look bad, anyone ever think about that?

No, not even once. I'll look into it though.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom