Where did da "exclusive numbering" system go 4 da hare 1s??

I just copped ma hare 1s at ma local fnl.
At nikestore it says

""Taking it back to the old school days, the Air Jordan I Retro Hare Men's Shoe is a hot design with a playful edge, featuring a mashup of theiconic athlete and the beloved Bugs Bunny.

Full-grain leather and Nubuck upper with "Air Jordan Wings Logo"
Exclusive numbering system at tongue for collector's edition
Encapsulated Air-Sole unit at heel for cushioning with rubber cupsole
Flex-grooves and concentric circle pattern at outsole for durability and traction""

I checked da inside of the tongue but no numering just the jumpman alone

do ya guys think its a typo of nike or these hares are really limited??
maybe 50,000 limited like the black/blue 1s??

oh and if u guys wanna cop it at a local store go fast
they mostly got one pair of each sizes
i had to get 9.5 instead of 8.5 or 9 cuz they only had one 8.5s and 9s and other pple bought those

i never heard of this system being put into play with this release. i only believe half the crap in the "info" section when it comes to any onlinestore.

mjmoney they'll probably be easy to get around our way. i might buy pairs to help NT and my self

^^^GOOD STUFF
Someone said it was classic a few weeks ago, so i decided 2 GR it. Hold the one that one down for a super herb, also, blow it up if you can.

not sure how to blow it up maybe someone would like to help
are u still down for making a team
pimp.gif

mjmoney they'll probably be easy to get around our way. i might buy pairs to help NT and my self
Very true, they will prob go on sale in a little bit here too.

Hell yeah, as far as I'm concerned we are 2 deep. Plus there is Uncle Sam 1013, He lives with a very sarcastic person and loves sonning noobs like Fathersday on Sonday*. It is a damn shame I bring the heat 2 hard and 2 often and chase cats out of town. Any upncoming NTers out there care 2 join in on the fun?

not own a pair... dont kno whts the difference~
nice shoes, looked nice, but not nice enuf to motivate me to buy it...

my local finish line only got 18 pair
they weren't an easy cop for me
and idk anything about a number system

Back
Top Bottom