Where do they make these people?

I sounded off on my pops before and we cooled off after an hour.

I sounded off on my moms once and my pops gave me an asswhoopin that all asian gymnastic coaches wouldve been jealous of

god...i sound like a mother

I understand where your coming from but when I say mind your business it's not in a sense of not speaking up about things you see in daily life, it's more towards not gossiping about what you see in daily life.

If kids speak back to their parents, that's most clearly the parents fault...nothing you say or do will effect that relationship. There are clear roles the parent and the child play that have been established when you were still watching power rangers.

The only way I see for us to proactively approach this situation is to learn from it and handle our own business more appropriately rather than make threads commenting on parenting or blah blah....leave that for the women.

OP it may seem like i'm taking a shot at you, but what i'm really taking a shot at is discerning how men handle business and how females do. Nothing more nothing less.

Obviously I would make an educated speculation that a male role model is missing from that kids life. that's where we step in or actually step up in our own personal lives.

Sorry to say that some people I feel are lost causes. Like a woman who would give up a good man for one that beats her...not the same but it parallels. Not worth the loss of your time runinating on "what I should do" in situations like this.

I understand where your coming from but when I say mind your business it's not in a sense of not speaking up about things you see in daily life, it's more towards not gossiping about what you see in daily life.
If kids speak back to their parents, that's most clearly the parents fault...nothing you say or do will effect that relationship. There are clear roles the parent and the child play that have been established when you were still watching power rangers.
The only way I see for us to proactively approach this situation is to learn from it and handle our own business more appropriately rather than make threads commenting on parenting or blah blah....leave that for the women.
OP it may seem like i'm taking a shot at you, but what i'm really taking a shot at is discerning how men handle business and how females do. Nothing more nothing less.
Obviously I would make an educated speculation that a male role model is missing from that kids life. that's where we step in or actually step up in our own personal lives.
Sorry to say that some people I feel are lost causes. Like a woman who would give up a good man for one that beats her...not the same but it parallels. Not worth the loss of your time runinating on "what I should do" in situations like this.
will lull this over.

This is what happens when chid protective services comes into play. 
Parents scared to whoop they own kids

Will not happen if you have Asian parents. You would receive the feather duster or slippers with the quickness.

in that crazy work stories thread. son lit up his mother with a bb gun in the store. 
laugh.gif
 but sad

Just curious, what race was he, OP?
This was a Black family (her other son was also there). He didn't do anything either. If my brother talked to my mother like that, he would'be been laid out midway through the 2nd sentence. 

Truth be told though, they're probably solid middle class or up. Most likely West Indian Black. They were def not from the hood. 

I wasn't going to do anything since really deep down I couldn't have given less of a ****.

On the other hand, it also reinforces what real pieces of **** there are in this world and if they treat their own mother's like that, I can only imagine how they'd treat strangers.

I like to observe the society around me and things like this are very indicative of the wider culture. 

My parents stomped that behavior out of me real quick :lol: wasnt laughing about it back then though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom