Where do you get those ON field NFL jerseys at???

Does anyone know where I can get these nfl jerseys? I'm not looking for authentics that you can get on nfl.com and eastbay. I find those to be wayy too baggy. I mean the ones that the players wear that are more trim and cut differently. I've heard the term "pro cut" thrown around, but I'm not sure if that is what they are called. Anyways, I included a pic so you know what I'm talkin about

JO sports co, here's one i bought from them...it cost less than an actual retail authentic...it's game worn...fits very tight
img0819rf.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

JO sports co, here's one i bought from them...it cost less than an actual retail authentic...it's game worn...fits very tight

I just checked that site and all Charger jerseys are over a thousand.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

That dirty %@! Jackson jersey nice tho

real life...

ARE YOU SERIOUS....

bruh, that site sells unwashed jerseys?????

idk if y'all ever played football buuut, after a game you smell disgusting 

Originally Posted by georgehimself

yeah, pretty steep...popular players go for a lot.
the jersey i got was from a dude who got cut from the team before the season started...i got it for 120

real life...

cop an authentic...

get the jersey that fits to your liking...

get it tailored...

have the tailor put elastic in the sleeves...

Pro's probably have their jerseys made to their measurements... you should too

man I was going to post an official NFL jersey thread tomorrow
frown.gif

anyways, are the mitchell and ness football jerseys bad?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

cop an authentic...

get it tailored...

Where do you go to get it tailored?

Good looks on that website, but like others have said.. 1000+ is too much for some of these jerseys

Originally Posted by draydray87

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

cop an authentic...

get it tailored...

Where do you go to get it tailored?

Good looks on that website, but like others have said.. 1000+ is too much for some of these jerseys
real life...
uhhh a tailor obviously 
laugh.gif

NFL gamers are really hard to get unless you want to drop a G or more. Most 'one game only' jerseys usually go on the official website for charity and get major bids.

College gamers are often a lot more accessible depending on what school you're looking for. I have an OSU road jersey that cost me $150. Nameplate is removed, but that's how it goes unless you have tattoos to trade.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

NFL gamers are really hard to get unless you want to drop a G or more. Most 'one game only' jerseys usually go on the official website for charity and get major bids.

College gamers are often a lot more accessible depending on what school you're looking for. I have an OSU road jersey that cost me $150. Nameplate is removed, but that's how it goes unless you have tattoos to trade.

did there, seen it.

I hate Reebok's sizing. I had to resort to scouring for old Nike Pro Line on eBay for better fitting Jersey's. Can't wait until Nike takes the helm of NFL equipment next year.
Imagine, Nike NFL Pro Combat jersey's? Literally, my body is ready.

OP....look on eBay. That is your best bet for finding good deals on game worn/team issued jerseys. Even then though if you are trying to find a popular player, if you find the jersey be prepared to pay over a couple thousand.

Back
Top Bottom