Where Does ComeBack Season Rank in the past 10 years?

Just resurfaced on my iTunes and I was listening to it for the first time in a good year maybe.

This +#!$ was so dope man
pimp.gif

Where do ya rank it among other top Mixtapes?

Just resurfaced on my iTunes and I was listening to it for the first time in a good year maybe.

This +#!$ was so dope man
pimp.gif

Where do ya rank it among other top Mixtapes?

I never understood how anyone is supposed to answer such a vague question..

I never understood how anyone is supposed to answer such a vague question..

Really, there are songs on the tape I love but then there are some that I never have to hear again. Ever. It's not as dope as people want it to be. It's just that tape before THAT tape. SFG is clearly better. Whatever though.

Really, there are songs on the tape I love but then there are some that I never have to hear again. Ever. It's not as dope as people want it to be. It's just that tape before THAT tape. SFG is clearly better. Whatever though.

I never understood how dudes can say Comeback Season > So Far Gone. SFG was just so %+*@%@* emotional man. One of the best tapes i've ever heard. SFG > TML > CS > RFI

I never understood how dudes can say Comeback Season > So Far Gone. SFG was just so %+*@%@* emotional man. One of the best tapes i've ever heard. SFG > TML > CS > RFI

"Yeah, that's the reason why he lookin hard,
cuz I den snatched the chips ahoy out his cookie jar,
he just mad cuz his girl at the house with her tongue stickin out like a Michael Jordan Rookie card..."

"The Way ya girlfriend pump me up in the car seems like she don't really need no gas for the trip"

SFG>CS though

"Yeah, that's the reason why he lookin hard,
cuz I den snatched the chips ahoy out his cookie jar,
he just mad cuz his girl at the house with her tongue stickin out like a Michael Jordan Rookie card..."

"The Way ya girlfriend pump me up in the car seems like she don't really need no gas for the trip"

SFG>CS though

SFG >>> CS

With that being said, I have no desire to play either. Maybe 3-4 songs off each tape but I'm good, plenty of other mixtapes I would take over either

SFG >>> CS

With that being said, I have no desire to play either. Maybe 3-4 songs off each tape but I'm good, plenty of other mixtapes I would take over either

laugh.gif
The mixtape wasn't that good for you to even be thinking about ranking it with other mixtapes from the past 10 years.  When I read the thread title, I thought "OP couldn't be talking about Drake's "Comback Season".  It was a nice tape though.

Back
Top Bottom