Where has the humanity in our society went?

That made you think humanity has went somewhere? Read the news homie, there's plenty more pertinent things for you to get depressed and cynical about.

I mean, if I was running late for something important and I hit a dog while driving, I would probably keep it pushin' too.

I mean, if I was running late for something important and I hit a dog while driving, I would probably keep it pushin' too.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

It's gone to Bolivian with proper grammar
+1
Dam NT is ruthless when it comes to grammar. You all know what he meant. I really think the only time to put someone one blast is when the whole sentence or paragraph is straight trash you can't even decipher one word.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif

It's gone to Bolivian with proper grammar
+1
Dam NT is ruthless when it comes to grammar. You all know what he meant. I really think the only time to put someone one blast is when the whole sentence or paragraph is straight trash you can't even decipher one word.

OP, with all respect... shut the %!*% up.

there are PEOPLE in northern Nigeria getting burned alive by Muslim extremists. look at what happened in Libya, Egypt, etc. and THIS is the post you make talking about "where did humanity go" 
indifferent.gif

i dont give a %!*% about your dogs, sue me.

OP, with all respect... shut the %!*% up.

there are PEOPLE in northern Nigeria getting burned alive by Muslim extremists. look at what happened in Libya, Egypt, etc. and THIS is the post you make talking about "where did humanity go" 
indifferent.gif

i dont give a %!*% about your dogs, sue me.

dogs are dope but if a dog getting hit makes you open a thread about humanity......
30t6p3b.gif

dogs are dope but if a dog getting hit makes you open a thread about humanity......
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom