Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

I didnt even have a pc in 03
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

samberkunindahouse!
Damn your samberkun? I remember when someone on HT told you to "go listen to a Avril Lavigne mixtape or something"

Originally Posted by CWrite78

where has ultrasur been? and his cousin too.
His cousin?

I miss ultrasur and constant cracking on him and Mez about NY based sports teams.

laugh.gif
@ Premo's rap attempts ...

& eMBrawler's weird *** ... I remember this _ trying to get me to sneak him in the club so he could interview Gucci Mane ... dude was like 15 or 16 andhad the craziest intricate plan too ...

Checking in. My OG SN is/was Bearcat23. Can't get into that account for the life of me, if any mods want to help me out with that. My join date I believewas early '01

I don't think I've gone more than a week without checking NT. I haven't bought shoes in a loooong time, but every once in a while something catchesmy eye. I've never contributed to this board but it's honestly brought me more entertainment than any other site on the www.

My first transaction on this board was with BigBen, I think in '02. Back then there weren't too many scammers around, it was/seemed like a pretty smallsubculture. I remember running into him at Niketown NYC before the first artist series dropped. Cool cat.

Went to a Nor Cal summit, maybe '03, some broad pushed me around Arden Fair mall in a wheel chair, met a lot of cool folks.

I remember driving down to SF for the drop of the second series of SB's because Retrokid gave me the heads up.

Seemed so small time back then. Not too many people going bananas over sneakers, it was chill.

I think Retrokid still owes me a Supreme shirt from '04.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Premo55
eek.gif

dude used to stay talkin music. mad knowledgeable too. ended up leaving somehow. I was shocked when we found out he was asian
laugh.gif

YUP! Premo55 knew his #*#+.... once I heard him rap though, I knew he was asian. EKIN was that dude.

Got in. Wow. March 28. 2001 Join Date.

Coming up on 8 years. I'm old.More History. I remember waking up at the crack of dawn to call an outlet in TX that had linens. Sneakerpimp/ Ewayz23 hadbought the place out. I managed to get a sz 10......... I had 4 pairs of forbes in my closet at one time. Still my #1 (along with wheat AF1's) shoe of alltime. I now have none...... The first modern "pack" I can remember releasing was the escape series. AF2, Trainer SC and AM90's. The AM90 is oneof the few sneakers I still own. Dope shoe. ..... I remember when the splatter dunk released on Haight St....... The Haight Vandals. Brown Tweed and BlackStudded Joints...... Denim Forbes SB's releasing at HUF, price I believe was $250 at the door. Seemed outrageous at the time. ...... West Indies, PRAF1's. Special editions were actually "special."...... The Co.Jp AF1's. Wheats, Linens, 3m Snakes, Taiwan, Pines etc. These were difficult toget ahold of...... The Co.Jp ugly dunklings ....... NB MT580's. ...... Recon used to be the only place in the U.S. to get BAPE. (I think)

One of the funniest / saddest moments ever was when Premo left .

It had _'s like [color= rgb(153, 0, 153)]"yes ![/color]
pimp.gif
" and [color= rgb(153, 0, 153)]"whyman ? we promise to be better ...[/color]
frown.gif
" faces on .

Originally Posted by Retrobearcat

My first transaction on this board was with BigBen, I think in '02. Back then there weren't too many scammers around, it was/seemed like a pretty small subculture. I remember running into him at Niketown NYC before the first artist series dropped. Cool cat.
Ummmm...Fraud Set?

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]^ i was so glad when he left .... sometimes he'd come with it, pause ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]but half the time he'd hop in a suggestion thread JUST to name 150 you've neverheard of, just to try to uphand _'s ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]anyone got that audio of him rapping tho ... ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by 0cks

My first transaction on this board was with BigBen, I think in '02. Back then there weren't too many scammers around, it was/seemed like a pretty small subculture. I remember running into him at Niketown NYC before the first artist series dropped. Cool cat.
Ummmm...Fraud Set?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CedMillz with the lumpy face , those Tyrone Hill cheekbones .

Wheres The Glv .. where`s that pic of him hanging off the branch at a Summit ?

Preemo's raps were pretty bad. Someone asked him "why you whisperin' like ma dukes next door trying to sleep?"

Ummmm...Fraud Set?

LOL. I remember fraud set. This was even before that if I can recall. I actually spoke to Ben on the phone before making the deal. Some cat from CT got meonce. DS True Blue III's. Ended up sending them back to me, worn.

Preemo's raps were pretty bad. Someone asked him "why you whisperin' like ma dukes next door trying to sleep?"
I remember they posted his pic, Folks looked like Ernie Reyes Jr. in Surf Ninjas...
laugh.gif

2855-79979-794043557125jpg-550x.jpg

I was cool with him tho. He was one of the few dudes that retired and really meant it. Dude ain't been seen since...Wonder if he still lurks.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by CWrite78

where has ultrasur been? and his cousin too.
His cousin?

I miss ultrasur and constant cracking on him and Mez about NY based sports teams.

wasn't gordon gantrelle his cousin? i cant remember his NT sn but i thought they were related

cedmilz
laugh.gif
they told him his face looked like the mita dunks with all those diff types of materials
roll.gif

u a true OG if you remember the Air Jordan XI forum
nerd.gif

been here since around '99...didn't register till 2000 i believe under Millennium Kickz 2001. got banned for clowning people i believe
smh.gif

Originally joined in 2003 w/ the name Bignic886....dunno what happened to it, i forgot my password/yuku/sumthin

NT was and always has been great, nice to see some of the older heads poppin in

I just wanna see Ceddie post ONE time...with the Mr. Burns Avy
pimp.gif
...Slamedwould post in the sports forum, and everyone would have a question for him, completely taking over the thread

Back
Top Bottom