Where I'm From: JAY Z Barclays Center Documentary

From the YouTube description -

In this short documentary, JAY Z's Life+Times takes an unprecedented behind the scenes look at the creation of JAY Z's Barclays Center opening concerts.

I watched this last night. I Love seeing stuff like this. I never knew Guru was such a big part of Jay's team.

pimp.gif

I watched this last night. I Love seeing stuff like this. I never knew Guru was such a big part of Jay's team.

Yea YG is basically Jay's musical director/curator a kind of musical consigliere. I like seeing the behind the scenes stuff too...

this i wish more rappers would show behind the scene a lot more often :smokin

Not many of them have the foresight to see ahead...Rock groups like U2 & such do it...If I were in Kanye's circle, I would've documented the behind the scenes process starting from Graduation through My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy...Think how fascinating that would be...All the collabros that took place, the arguments, the funny ish, etc....Oh well...

Last edited:
These are always appreciated. I throughly enjoyed Fade to Black. They need to release this on DVD, this was my favorite concert that I've been too.

He did Murda Marcyville at a show?
eek.gif
. I wish I went to that one
tired.gif
. Its always nice when songs that are lesser known are performed.

Yeah , I was really happy to see this. Like you guys I love seeing the behind the scenes stuff as this, Fade to Black, and An ABSOLUT Collaboration with Jay-Z .

Kanye has some decent behind the scenes stuff on youtube too.

Cool documentary... I got flashbacks from when I went to one of the shows.

Guru does a lot of work behind the scenes it looks like.

That conversation with the old lady was great... The whole subway trip was a cool move.

I swear, when the Where I'm From beat drops, that **** never gets old :wow: :pimp:

Girl: "Stay still for 1 second"
Jay: "You want me to stop?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom