Where is that glen big baby davis line stepper thread at ?? Smh

Wow.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

It wasn't that bad...

i mean, what brings you to record yourself dancin alone and post it on the net though
nerd.gif
, hes workin too hard to out do shaq in the off court entertainment game

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

It wasn't that bad...

i mean, what brings you to record yourself dancin alone and post it on the net though
nerd.gif
, hes workin too hard to out do shaq in the off court entertainment game

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is almost as if he purposely wants to give folks ammo.

He's not trying to hide his homosexuality, but he doesn't wanna public say he's gay. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is almost as if he purposely wants to give folks ammo.

He's not trying to hide his homosexuality, but he doesn't wanna public say he's gay. 

man you guys must have a man crush on dude always posting on dude......its the same stupid dance everybody does so i dont see why you are clowning  him....you might as well call lebron, cousins, and all the others gay too for doing this ******ed dance

man you guys must have a man crush on dude always posting on dude......its the same stupid dance everybody does so i dont see why you are clowning  him....you might as well call lebron, cousins, and all the others gay too for doing this ******ed dance

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Back
Top Bottom